Newcastle vs Fulham - 28/08/11 at 1:00pm (Not on TV)

Fatwax

Awesome bench, I see Best nabbing one early. Want to see Marv come on and just piss on them. Less said about Loven the better but I'd rather he started in this type of game than Shola

We might win it from the bench as long as we don't leave the changes until too late in the game.

Guest MrSundlofer

Lovenkrands Cabaye Tiote Gutierrez

Obertan

Best

If you watched our game against Scunthorpe you know Lovenkrands can't play in right midfield...

Find me a quote where I said he could.

:lol:

You just put him in the right midfield spot in your lineup there...  :lol:

...when everything else suggest he will play as a striker. For example: Krul - Simpson, S Taylor, Coloccini, R Taylor - Obertan, Tiote, Cabaye, Gutierrez - Best, Lovenkrands.

You seem to suggest I said he could play right midfield well. I did not, I think my views on Lovenkrands are well known (he is s****).

What's wrong?  :lol: You just put him in right midfield, right? I said he can't play in right midfield, right?

However, I understand you don't think he's great (in right midfield, or in attack) but lets hope he has a good game  :thup: enjoy the game lad!  :indi:

Get in! Now we will finally see Loven's capabilities as striker..Cabaye will give him the through balls he didn't get last seson..I predict one goal and one assist  :celb:

:laugh:

Your day has arrived Punk. Tin helmet at the ready, son.

:lol: I know, but I just have a good feeling..And if he sinks Fulham, 99 % of the forum will have a lot of explaining to do. I'm probably the only exception  :pow:

What is there to explain? How s*** player scored?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Lovenkrands Cabaye Tiote Gutierrez

Obertan

Best

If you watched our game against Scunthorpe you know Lovenkrands can't play in right midfield...

Find me a quote where I said he could.

:lol:

You just put him in the right midfield spot in your lineup there...  :lol:

...when everything else suggest he will play as a striker. For example: Krul - Simpson, S Taylor, Coloccini, R Taylor - Obertan, Tiote, Cabaye, Gutierrez - Best, Lovenkrands.

You seem to suggest I said he could play right midfield well. I did not, I think my views on Lovenkrands are well known (he is s****).

What's wrong?  :lol: You just put him in right midfield, right? I said he can't play in right midfield, right?

However, I understand you don't think he's great (in right midfield, or in attack) but lets hope he has a good game  :thup: enjoy the game lad!  :indi:

I still think it may end up with him out wide as he always seems to end up... I hope not. :thup:

Get in! Now we will finally see Loven's capabilities as striker..Cabaye will give him the through balls he didn't get last seson..I predict one goal and one assist  :celb:

:laugh:

Your day has arrived Punk. Tin helmet at the ready, son.

:lol: I know, but I just have a good feeling..And if he sinks Fulham, 99 % of the forum will have a lot of explaining to do. I'm probably the only exception  :pow:

What is there to explain? How s*** player scored?

Nope, that a shit player can score if he got teammates like Cabaye who is capable of exploiting Loven's few abilities..

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

From a neutral perspective I don't think Lovenkrands is horrible and you'll get a win today. :lol:

1-0. Best.

Swap for Welbeck? :pow:

Guest BooBoo

Fucking Lovenkrands again!? How many times do we persist with him. I'd rather see us take a punt on Vuckic.

Right side looks very weak as well.