Adel Taarabt

Martin Lol

I dont think he is nutter at all it is just he thinks he is very confident about his ability he thinks he can play for Real Madrid whats the problem with that. I like players with those kind of mentality.

The last player we had that thought they could play for Madrid cost us £16m from them and look where that got us

I dont think MO thought he could play for RM it is the other way round RM thought MO can play for RM.

This whole rumour has just came from them?

:facepalm:

Better than that - that bullshitter on Twitter :lol:

Who two days ago also said the Routledge to QPR deal was set to be completed.

Which is why I thought what he said tonight was noteworthy ...

Must be hard to come up with that a player out on loan to a club, who are doing well, who can afford and want to sign him while him wanting the move and also playing well will soon move to said club as the season is about to end and they'll be promoted.

I'm in shock at the accuracy tbh.

Must be hard to come up with that a player out on loan to a club, who are doing well, who can afford and want to sign him while him wanting the move and also playing well will soon move to said club as the season is about to end and they'll be promoted.

Where have I said I believe a thing of what he has to say? Where? Show me one place? Do you think I'm sitting here in anticipation, hanging off his every word?

All I've done is posted what he said on Twitter.

Where have I said I believe a thing of what he has to say? Where? Show me one place? Do you think I'm sitting here in anticipation, hanging off his every word?

Calm down sonna, all I'm saying is that it isn't really hard to predict the transfer, don't get so defensive (as you are defending it by saying he got Routledge right two days ago) about it if all you've done is post a twatter twit and really don't believe much in him.

Calm down sonna, all I'm saying is that it isn't really hard to predict the transfer, don't get so defensive (as you are defending it by saying he got Routledge right two days ago) about it if all you've done is post a twatter twit and really don't believe much in him.

hmm, dunno like, the permamnence of the transfer seemed to take this place by surprise and no-one else seemed to see it coming.

hmm, dunno like, the permamnence of the transfer seemed to take this place by surprise and no-one else seemed to see it coming.

I've had Routledge pre-transferred on FM for about 6 weeks now since his spell started to look like it was going good. Someone please give me a medal.  O0

I'm going to stick my neck on the line and suggest Xisco will make his move to Depo permanent this summer and we'll try and sign Ireland, and those two are massively unlikely compared to nailed on Routledge to QPfukingR

I've had Routledge pre-transferred on FM for about 6 weeks now since his spell started to look like it was going good. Someone please give me a medal.  O0

I'm going to stick my neck on the line and suggest Xisco will make his move to Depo permanent this summer and we'll try and sign Ireland, and those two are massively unlikely compared to nailed on Routledge to QPfukingR

you really should've posted on here that he'd leave on a permanent and free transfer before the loan period was up. i think anyoine who said he'd leave on a free would have been shot down.

Guest sicko2ndbest

And Taarabt?

I've already put him in the Newcastle squad on Fifa ...

Because I believe every single letter that @cwarr07 types.

Borefest