Adel Taarabt

Martin Lol

FFS lads, we've been through this so many times before. Martin Jol is perfectly entitled to post on here about Spurs, don't read it if you don't want to. I personally couldn't care much, but I just ignore it rather than having a go at him.

We had a General Football forum for posts like this, but you lot didn't want it so we got rid!

He's a snide, end of.

Don't mind the brum we have, Dr Spec is class, and the two pool fans are canny as well, but we've got two Spurs fans who are like a bad case of herpes.

TBH KingDawson annoys the shite out of me, then he hasn't been around recently? Maybe feels like a bit of a tit claiming we have the worst defence in the league when they had conceeded exactly the same amount of goals (and now have conceeded one more than we have).

Wondered if there are any French based fans who can offer any info about this fella who was with Lens.  Spurs have apparently signed him today with effect from January 2007 and I know bugger all about him! :lol:

Cheers.

With you proudly showing around your signature about being geordie and bla bla bla, it doesn't mean that you can post whatever you want here related your beloved Spurs club (traitor then I can say?), which is not relevant at all to NUFC  :roll:

Talk about the players Spurs want, who NUFC also want, it's fine...

Talk about the Spurs players who previously was in NUFC, or the other way around, it's fine...

But this one... blueconfused.gif

This was simply asking if any French based fans here if they had any info about him as I knew nothing about him, no more, no less.  It wasn't a case of saying 'look who we've signed' because at the time I didn't know whether it was good news or not.

As for my Geordie background, I'm London born and bred and proud of it.  My mum was a Geordie through and through and equally proud of her roots, though I suspect that if she was alive today she would be less than impressed with some (and that's not including you) who regularly contribute here.

Wow, ya ma wouldn't be impressed. Fuking hell, you stoop to new LOW levels of utter shit don't you!

Do one will yer, have you not got the hint yet you sneaky fuking WUM?

My Nana, who is alive, was born on Tottenham Court road for what its worth, and if she knew how to use a computer and saw the drivel you post on a now regular basis, she'd go down there and break every finger you currently have attached to your body, so I, and the rest of the Geordie nation would never have to put up with your shit again.

End of, now fuk off.

ohmy.gif

Wondered if there are any French based fans who can offer any info about this fella who was with Lens.  Spurs have apparently signed him today with effect from January 2007 and I know bugger all about him! :lol:

Cheers.

From the BBC gossip column:

Tottenham are ready to bid £2.5m for 17-year-old French midfielder Adel Taarabt, who has just broken into the Lens first team. (Daily Star)

Guest Brazilianbob

Cheers.

With you proudly showing around your signature about being geordie and bla bla bla, it doesn't mean that you can post whatever you want here related your beloved Spurs club (traitor then I can say?), which is not relevant at all to NUFC  :roll:

Talk about the Spurs players who previously was in NUFC, or the other way around, it's fine...

This was simply asking if any French based fans here if they had any info about him as I knew nothing about him, no more, no less.  It wasn't a case of saying 'look who we've signed' because at the time I didn't know whether it was good news or not.

As for my Geordie background, I'm London born and bred and proud of it.  My mum was a Geordie through and through and equally proud of her roots, though I suspect that if she was alive today she would be less than impressed with some (and that's not including you) who regularly contribute here.

Wow, ya ma wouldn't be impressed. Fuking hell, you stoop to new LOW levels of utter shit don't you!

My Nana, who is alive, was born on Tottenham Court road for what its worth, and if she knew how to use a computer and saw the drivel you post on a now regular basis, she'd go down there and break every finger you currently have attached to your body, so I, and the rest of the Geordie nation would never have to put up with your shit again.

End of, now fuk off.

A typical example of the famed Geordie friendliness.

My mother was a Londoner and my father a Geordie,  but I was born and bred in Newcastle, then I went to live and work in London when I was 35.  I have experienced both sides of the fence and can honestly say that the majority of Geordies seem to think they have the monopoly on hospitality.  That could not be further from the truth.

When I moved to London my new neighbours could not have been friendlier or more hospitable, I can say the same about when I moved to Southampton, and again the same of my neighbours where I now live just outside York.

If you find non Geordie's to be rude and obnoxious, perhaps it is just a measured response to your attitude to non-Geordie's.

Cheers.

End of, now fuk off.

A typical example of the famed Geordie friendliness.

My mother was a Londoner and my father a Geordie,  but I was born and bred in Newcastle, then I went to live and work in London when I was 35.  I have experienced both sides of the fence and can honestly say that the majority of Geordies seem to think they have the monopoly on hospitality.  That could not be further from the truth.

When I moved to London my new neighbours could not have been friendlier or more hospitable, I can say the same about when I moved to Southampton, and again the same of my neighbours where I now live just outside York.

If you find non Geordie's to be rude and obnoxious, perhaps it is just a measured response to your attitude to non-Geordie's.

Not really, just this one is a snide WUM. Plenty of other fans on here who i have no problem with.

This one comes on to gloat at our mis-fortune, rubs salt in the wounds while trying to pretend to be everyones friend. Talks utter shite, starts crappy ITK threads which are laughable, and generally pisses me off to the back teeth.

Nothing to do with anything else but that, don't try and read anything else into it, its not there.

Guest Armchair Pundit

Christ almighty, what's up with you lot? Martin Jol has been posting on here for ages, I don't think it's too much to ask to be a bit more civil towards him - he's asking about the player's background prior to Spurs signing him, and this IS a football forum. Now calm down yourselves and quit reading this thread if you don't like it's topic, you're making NUFC fans out to be a bunch of a*seholes.

In response to you MJ, I'm sorry bud, I've not heard of the lad but a mate of mine reckons he's a cracking young talent.

Guest Brazilianbob

Christ almighty, what's up with you lot? Martin Jol has been posting on here for ages, I don't think it's too much to ask to be a bit more civil towards him - he's asking about the player's background prior to Spurs signing him, and this IS a football forum. Now calm down yourselves and quit reading this thread if you don't like it's topic, you're making NUFC fans out to be a bunch of a*seholes.

In response to you MJ, I'm sorry bud, I've not heard of the lad but a mate of mine reckons he's a cracking young talent.

Exactly my sentiments.  MJ is always civil in his reasoned posts, which cannot be said by some on here who show their immaturity by resorting to insulting guests on this forum.  Is that the way to treat guests?  I think not.

Have a reasoned discussion and make your point by all means, but people have to realise that on a forum they will come up against people who are able to gain and hold the moral high ground in a discussion.  It doesn't mean their team is better than NUFC, just that they had a better education and they should know better.

If Martin Jol feel insulted by the replies, then I will be the first one to say sorry to him, as my reply is one of the strong words replies to him  tongue.gif

I just can't figure out, why is a spurs fan asking about a spurs player which doesn't have relation at all with NUFC, in NUFC forum...

That's all, as I don't have purpose to insult MJ here :)

And I don't think all the replies here have something to do with being geordies and all...

Because me myself, I'm not geordie, I'm an asian who even never set foot in Newcastle, I just suporting NUFC for a long time already :)

Guest Armchair Pundit

I just can't figure out, why is a spurs fan asking about a spurs player which doesn't have relation at all with NUFC, in NUFC forum...

It could just be possible he was asking a purely footballing question on the off chance somebody on a footballing forum he visits regularly 'might' just happen to know a bit more about this kid that his team are signing... but hey, perhaps I'm just jumping to conclusions!  :roll:

Cheers.

End of, now fuk off.

Geordie nation?? :roll:

Mate, it's a fucking football forum, he can post whatever he wants. Why don't you stop reading it if you're so against him? Does anyone force you to read it?

• 4 years later...

I think one French/African heed the baal maverick will be ample for us next season. Can't see him turning it on if he's not a first teamer and can't see where he'd fit in in our full strength first team.

He will be a welcome addition to this football club.... we can play 4-1-2-2-1

Simmo-    Colo  -  Willo - Enrique

Tiote

Nolan     Barton

Taarbart  Ben Arfa

Gamero

:footy:

He will be a welcome addition to this football club.... we can play 4-1-2-2-1

Simmo-    Colo  -  Willo - Enrique

Tiote

Nolan    Barton

Taarbart  Ben Arfa

Gamero

Nolan and Barton back there...? I fucking hope not

[insert players name] wants to join [insert clubs name].

How would you feel about him joining us?

Whoever he is, he'd be a welcome additon. In fact, we'd better change the formation just to make him feel welcome.

Whoever he is, he'd be a welcome additon. In fact, we'd better change the formation just to make him feel welcome.

Only if we put him behind Gameiro in that formation like.

It might have consequnces for the team spirit though, you can't be bringing in these quality players with a controversial past.