Adel Taarabt

Martin Lol

Warnock either feels that he'll be ineffective within that setup in the Premier League, or he just can't work with him for much longer.

Warnock is a bit of a loudmouth bully. He'd probably be far happier working with someone like Routledge who won't cause any waves. Taraabt would probably be glad to to get away from his dinosaur approach to the game as well.

Because Warnock hasn't given Taarabt the free role or the captaincy this season and rebuilt his career at all has he?

Graeme Souness was nice to Dyer and Jenas but that didn't mean he stopped being a tosser.

Warnock either feels that he'll be ineffective within that setup in the Premier League, or he just can't work with him for much longer.

Warnock is a bit of a loudmouth bully. He'd probably be far happier working with someone like Routledge who won't cause any waves. Taraabt would probably be glad to to get away from his dinosaur approach to the game as well.

Nah, doubt he wants away.

Clicky

Tommy Smith has been quite a big player for them this season, hasn't he? Never really done much in the Premiership i don't think?

Doesn't have the pace for the Prem, or the ability I don't think.

Like I say, their core players this season Helguson, Derry, Mackie, Smith, Connoly, Gorkss, Hill, Routldge etc I don't think are anywhere near up to scratch for the top flight. The only ones I'd give a chance of stepping up properly are Faurlin and Taarabt, and I'm not totally convinced by either of them.

Tommy Smith has been quite a big player for them this season, hasn't he? Never really done much in the Premiership i don't think?

Doesn't have the pace for the Prem, or the ability I don't think.

Like I say, their core players this season Helguson, Derry, Mackie, Smith, Connoly, Gorkss, Hill, Routldge etc I don't think are anywhere near up to scratch for the top flight. The only ones I'd give a chance of stepping up properly are Faurlin and Taarabt, and I'm not totally convinced by either of them.

I've been thinking the same tbh. Key players like Helguson, Smith, Routledge have proven to be mediocre-at-best in the Premiership. They've predominantly walked the Championship this year, but they're not on the level as winners such as us and Reading in that league.

It really isn't an illustrious list at all, their squad. Last time I was scouting their forum there was a lot of 'Taarabt and ten others' and 'we're a one man team' comments. Granted that was before they signed Routledge but I still think it's true.

16 goals and 16 assists, they'd be midtable without him. When he gets half the space and time next year it will strangle them completely.

He's proper talented isn't he, but I think we might be getting to the point where we have too many talented but mentally-dodgy players, especially if we sign Ireland.

We don't have many talented players who have pace and goal scoring ability though.

Guest Heneage

It really isn't an illustrious list at all, their squad. Last time I was scouting their forum there was a lot of 'Taarabt and ten others' and 'we're a one man team' comments. Granted that was before they signed Routledge but I still think it's true.

16 goals and 16 assists, they'd be midtable without him. When he gets half the space and time next year it will strangle them completely.

Many said the same of Nolan, I'd argue it's 50-50. If he doesn't dwell as much or defenders respect him he will do well.

Their team needs an overhaul.

He is SO fkn big headed and not a team player BUT if the price was right and Pardew can handle him then why not, very very talented, skilful, fast player.

I can see him going elsewhere probably City and we will end up with SWP.

He's proper talented isn't he, but I think we might be getting to the point where we have too many talented but mentally-dodgy players, especially if we sign Ireland.

We don't have many talented players who have pace and goal scoring ability though.

I know, but that wasn't my point.