Adel Taarabt

Martin Lol

Anyone watch him get taught a lesson by Robbie f***ing Savage on Monday?

HaHa, I did as it goes, Didn't Taraabt spit his dummy out about it as well?

savage may not have lost too much since last year when he was the best player on the pitch both times we played derby.

Don't know anything about ITK's or twitter rumours, but the business with Routledge does make you wonder if a deal has been struck involving Taraabt.

Yup you have to think it's got "deal" written all over it. It's the way the club works. The KK tribunal revealed what the substance of the Gonzalez loan was all about and the thinking wasn't a million miles away from this.

Got subbed, threw the captains armband away and stormed down the tunnel. Just the type we need here :lol:

Warnock either feels that he'll be ineffective within that setup in the Premier League, or he just can't work with him for much longer.

Warnock is a bit of a loudmouth bully. He'd probably be far happier working with someone like Routledge who won't cause any waves. Taraabt would probably be glad to to get away from his dinosaur approach to the game as well.

I'd be happy to see us take a punt on him providing they didn't ask for anything silly. Now he's developed more as a footballer at QPR, he'd be great to have in the squad primarily as an impact player. You can't have too much attacking power in the squad tbh. We need to centre the majority of focus on attackers this summer, that much is clear. Bolstering the squad with the likes of Taarabt, adding to the players like Ben Arfa, would be a great decision.

If Ireland's for real n'all, it'd be something worth looking at. But again, for the right price. Completely hypothetically, if we could get the both of them for under £10m, it'd be a great way to use some of the cash.

Warnock either feels that he'll be ineffective within that setup in the Premier League, or he just can't work with him for much longer.

Warnock is a bit of a loudmouth bully. He'd probably be far happier working with someone like Routledge who won't cause any waves. Taraabt would probably be glad to to get away from his dinosaur approach to the game as well.

Because Warnock hasn't given Taarabt the free role or the captaincy this season and rebuilt his career at all has he?

If we've got both Ben Arfa and Ireland, I can't see why we'd need Taarabt.

Personally I wouldn't take the chance anyway. He has the ability to play in the Premiership, but he's selfish and doesn't release the ball at the right times. He needs to change his attitude.

Doesn't Adel play in the Ben Arfa role?

Think he does, doesn't he? Would be excellent cover imo. Plus if there's ever an instance where HBA needs to revert to the wing, be it due to injury or if Jonas is out of form, having someone like Taarabt available would mean we wouldn't have to change our style. This season, whenever one cog is out of place, we end up having to change the way we play quite significantly.

If we've got both Ben Arfa and Ireland, I can't see why we'd need Taarabt.

Personally I wouldn't take the chance anyway. He has the ability to play in the Premiership, but he's selfish and doesn't release the ball at the right times. He needs to change his attitude.

Thinking idealistically, if we had them both it would give us the opportunity to move Smith and/or Guthrie on, should there be offers on the table. I think their careers here are pretty much done in terms of them having any real impact on the first team, as much as i'm fond of Guthrie.

In the right side he'd be good. For us he'd do well, but for QPR he'd be a luxury they just cannot afford.

QPR will go straight back down without massive investment IMO.

I've seen them a few times this season and there's a lot of Championship players in their side. Their success has been built around a temperamental luxury player who I don't honestly think has it in himself to step up.

For example I think our side last season is streets ahead of their current team, and without getting lucky with the Tioté signing and the likes of Carroll/Barton/Best/Simpson all stepping up like 'new signings' we'd be scrapping relegation atm.