Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

santon would an awesome right winger though.

i laugh at people saying santon is better than raylor at left back, yet they want santon to play at right back.

who you want as left back then?

A new signing.

I'd take Ferguson over Raylor at LB 7 days a week.

Whats the justifaication for this though? apart from seeing him in flashes at LM.

Ferguson's streets ahead with the ball at his feet, and I'm not convinced Raylor is a better defender either.

Guest palnese

I'd take Ferguson over Raylor at LB 7 days a week.

Whats the justifaication for this though? apart from seeing him in flashes at LM.

The fact that Raylor is a shocking defender, too slow, and overall a poor footballer.

Ferguson can't be any worse.

santon would an awesome right winger though.

i laugh at people saying santon is better than raylor at left back, yet they want santon to play at right back.

who you want as left back then?

A new signing.

lol newsflash, transfer window is closed.

Lovely ball player but really needs to work on his defending. Got tore apart by Walcott at times in the first half and should have done much better on the cross for the first goal.

Got caught out of position once or twice and should not have been drawn out wide and caught out for their first. But he at least showed he had the pace to keep up with Walcott  and there were 2 or 3 times that perch dived in on walcott as the ball was played into him and got completely taken out the game. So in no way do i think Santon was worse than Perch.

Got caught out of position once or twice and should not have been drawn out wide and caught out for their first. But he at least showed he had the pace to keep up with Walcott  and there were 2 or 3 times that perch dived in on walcott as the ball was played into him and got completely taken out the game. So in no way do i think Santon was worse than Perch.

Totally agree. I don't see why Santon gets ripped apart, when there are players who did much worse.

dear oh dear

Guest neesy111

dear oh dear

:facepalm:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He has a lot to learn but we knew that when we signed him. Good technically, good physical attributes on their own but as of yet unrefined, suspect positional sense. Next year he'll be excellent.