Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Pushes through the need for a right-back and gives a chance to see Haidara. Not the worst injury we could pick up.

If Cabella is gonna play on the left side it might be a good idea to try using a left footed left back behind him anyway.

Indeed. To give us good width and overlapping runs. Will make Cabella more effective as well. Santon always cuts in every single f***ing time.

Our left flank has been sooooo easy to read for the opposition.

Guest bimpy474

Our play in general is easy to read, i must say with De Jong and Cabella it really will change. I hate to say it but with a couple more buys we might be an attractive team to watch, it depends on how much Pardew manages to fuck it up with his ridiculous round pegs in square holes div tactics.

But there's a serious chance that he might get it right, very conflicting feeling about that. I want the team to do well above all, where as i'd like see Pardew fall in a well.

Guest bimpy474

For even that reality to be even close to being true, he'll still need another 4 players minimum.

Then we can start getting excited and worried at the same time. :lol:

Oh yeah it does need at least three more but dare i say it, it looks like they are actually trying to seriously bring those players in. Which i still can't compute, if you're aiming for 9th-ish. Unless Ashley knows Pardew's so shit he'll hold the team back enough for Ashley to keep selling the better players for profit. Stopping us being better and Ashley having to back it up :lol:

For even that reality to be even close to being true, he'll still need another 4 players minimum.

It's like Adriana Lima offering you to have sex with her while she's on a period and a tonque workout between her legs is one of her demands  :undecided:

Guest bimpy474

It's like Adriana Lima offering you to have sex with her while she's on a period and a tonque workout between her legs is one of her demands  :undecided:

I'd be straight in, steak medium rare, who hasn't ? :lol: .

Well, if we ain't getting rid of the King, we might as well spend loads in getting as many players in as possible. If we still end up in mid-table mediocrity, the King might be forced to abdicate.

Guest bimpy474

Well, if we ain't getting rid of the King, we might as well spend loads in getting as many players in as possible. If we still end up in mid-table mediocrity, the King might be forced to abdicate.

Doubtful, with him it's never his fault so he'll just look to blame someone else other than Hatem or MYM, he'd cling on until the bitter end.

Isn't mid-table mediocrity our stated aim? Pardew's job isn't to achieve anything, it's to rubber stamp our buy to sell profit strategy, so as long as we don't flirt with relegation he's more likely to get a bonus than the sack.

Mapou as right-back if he doesn't leave, then. Belter.

:pardsgrin:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJgP2TNdLfocTDkpYNJ8OMx-ziEZidC1yfKWQ_4aBxm3BwS-i0Rw

I'm generally a fan of his but he was a soft touch last season, no great loss really.

That first 20 minutes or so against Spurs was as bad an individual performance I've seen in a Newcastle shirt, and that includes Cacapa v Portsmouth.

Our play in general is easy to read, i must say with De Jong and Cabella it really will change. I hate to say it but with a couple more buys we might be an attractive team to watch, it depends on how much Pardew manages to fuck it up with his ridiculous round pegs in square holes div tactics.

But there's a serious chance that he might get it right, very conflicting feeling about that. I want the team to do well above all, where as i'd like see Pardew fall in a well.

Nice to see you confused for a change mon ami.