Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Guest Roger Kint

Why are people laughing at the notion of our coaching being the problem here? :lol:

If you think its his only problem then i would laugh at this as well tbh :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

To be contrary for the sake of it I'd imagine.

Aye.

Standard shit post to avoid discussing it.

Why are people laughing at the notion of our coaching being the problem here? :lol:

You're forgetting we have:

Steve Stone: "We were tighter as a team. We kicked the ball longer."

John Carver: Loves fighting and being a twat

Alan Pardew: See Pardew thread

And that's pretty much it other than a fat, slightly retarded goalkeeping coach and an even fatter physio.

Guest Roger Kint

How many players have genuinely improved under Pardew? I think there's more than enough evidence to suggest that our coaching set up is probably canny wank like, we're so horrible on the pitch as a collective it's probably hard to tell though tbf.

Not going to disagree with the lack of merits in the set up. We all know its sub standard. The idea that Santons only issue is those who coach him like those muppets are saying is utter bollocks though. Theres excuses for him going backwards elsewhere though strangely enough

Guest Roger Kint

You're forgetting we have:

Steve Stone: "We were tighter as a team. We kicked the ball longer."

John Carver: Loves fighting and being a twat

Alan Pardew: See Pardew thread

And that's pretty much it other than a fat, slightly retarded goalkeeping coach and an even fatter physio.

Not forgetting any of that nor is any of it the point i made but aye :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Nobody is saying it's his only issue, you are saying that. They've said that he's hit a ceiling here and will be better off going somewhere else. I find it canny difficult to disagree tbh.

Well its hard to tell when any discussion about something other than the coaching  part was completely ignored by everyone else here(you aside). My biggest point was i wouldnt care if he left as i dont think he is all that anyway

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/417448/Chelsea-boss-Jose-Mourinho-s-regret-over-Newcastle-s-Davide-Santon

Mourihno told FCInterNews.it: “Whenever I find someone who has everything to become a top player and stay in the first team I’ve never held back in giving them a chance.

“I’m talking about Davide Santon who is now at Newcastle.

“Santon has suffered two great misfortunes.

“However, at 17-years-old everybody was saying that he would become for Inter what Paolo Maldini was for AC Milan.”

And Mourinho hinted that he had been frustrated in his attempts to bring young players through during his time at Inter.

He added: “Maybe in Italy they don’t know what is best."

For his part, Italian international Santon is thought to be content at Newcastle despite interest from big clubs, including Maldini's former club AC Milan, back in his homeland.

Earlier this year Santon's agent told Radio CRC: “I believe that Davide will remain in England because Newcastle want to count on him next season too.

“The club believe that he still has great room for improvement.”

If true, it is a philosophy that Chelsea's returning boss would surely endorse.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/417448/Chelsea-boss-Jose-Mourinho-s-regret-over-Newcastle-s-Davide-Santon

Mourihno told FCInterNews.it: “Whenever I find someone who has everything to become a top player and stay in the first team I’ve never held back in giving them a chance.

“I’m talking about Davide Santon who is now at Newcastle.

“Santon has suffered two great misfortunes.

“However, at 17-years-old everybody was saying that he would become for Inter what Paolo Maldini was for AC Milan.”

And Mourinho hinted that he had been frustrated in his attempts to bring young players through during his time at Inter.

He added: “Maybe in Italy they don’t know what is best."

For his part, Italian international Santon is thought to be content at Newcastle despite interest from big clubs, including Maldini's former club AC Milan, back in his homeland.

Earlier this year Santon's agent told Radio CRC: “I believe that Davide will remain in England because Newcastle want to count on him next season too.

“The club believe that he still has great room for improvement.”

If true, it is a philosophy that Chelsea's returning boss would surely endorse.

Shame Santons manager is Alan Pardew, who seems to stall or kill careers with his brand of wanna be Mourinho football.

Guest Walter
Guest Walter
Guest Walter

Helder Cristovao

Also didn't win the Champions League

Gaizka Mendieta

And this one didn't even play for us...

Guest Walter

Tomasson

his Roda managerial record looks as bad as Pardews

3 Jan 2014-Present

G W D L GF GA GD Win %