Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Guest Heneage

Anyone know if Santon speaks English?

If not, anyone know if Coloccini speaks Italian? Would be canny if Colo was the one to take him under his wing.

Off the top of my head can't think if there are any other players with experience in Italy from our senior squad, I'm leaning towards "no".

I'd imagine Santon may speak very very basic English as most top clubs encourage players to learn languages while in the academy. There's real question marks over Colo's Italian heritage but he should be able to communicate via Spanish reasonably well.

If not I'd imagine Zamblera will be the go to guy.

Anyone know if Santon speaks English?

If not, anyone know if Coloccini speaks Italian? Would be canny if Colo was the one to take him under his wing.

Off the top of my head can't think if there are any other players with experience in Italy from our senior squad, I'm leaning towards "no".

Although he signed for Milan in 1999 he wasn't there very long before being loaned out first back to Argentina and then to Spain.

He might speak Italian who knows.

Is Fabio Zambasomethingorother still with us?

Maybe Zamblera could finally get a chance to earn his wages with us. :thup:

Is he still here??? Thought we flogged him ages ago.

Can't get rid of the lad.

Cheers, Dennis.

The sexy beast is pictured in the new kit on the Reserves page of .cock and .com say his contract runs for one more year. Nearly there.

Guest ToonUltra

Santon is the latest addition to Pardew's new look Newcastle United, he will wear the number 3 

:fishing:

Meanwhile, Rossi is believed to be on his way to undergo stringent talks with owner Mike Ashley before going home to think about a proposed £17m transfer. He is expected to return on Thursday morning to sign, so long as Ashley grants him his wish of £45,000 per week.

Steve Bruce has agreed a 10 year extension to his contract with Sunderland. The offer was made after talks linking him with the imminent departure of the managerial role at Milan urged Ellis Short into doubling his wages to £10 per week. Bruce is said to be delighted at the progress Sunderland are making.

Llambias has suffered a minor stroke during the early hours of Tuesday morning. He is believed to be comfortable in hospital, although reports suggest he is still awaiting friends to visit him. He had no wallet upon his arrival so Doctor's at the RVI have provided him with free TV and internet during his stay whilst his best friend and colleague, Mike Ashley, flies in from Benton. Talks with Rossi have been cancelled due to this unforseen circumstance.

Pardew: " We did try but so many blocks were put into our paths. Clubs around the world know our coffers are full and try to get money out of us. Its not fair, but i can assure the Newcastle public, we will sign a marquee player in January."

:joker:

Wait, is this actually happening?

Santon is the latest addition to Pardew's new look Newcastle United, he will wear the number 3 

Meanwhile, Rossi is believed to be on his way to undergo stringent talks with owner Mike Ashley before going home to think about a proposed £17m transfer. He is expected to return on Thursday morning to sign, so long as Ashley grants him his wish of £45,000 per week.

Steve Bruce has agreed a 10 year extension to his contract with Sunderland. The offer was made after talks linking him with the imminent departure of the managerial role at Milan urged Ellis Short into doubling his wages to £10 per week. Bruce is said to be delighted at the progress Sunderland are making.

Llambias has suffered a minor stroke during the early hours of Tuesday morning. He is believed to be comfortable in hospital, although reports suggest he is still awaiting friends to visit him. He had no wallet upon his arrival so Doctor's at the RVI have provided him with free TV and internet during his stay whilst his best friend and colleague, Mike Ashley, flies in from Benton. Talks with Rossi have been cancelled due to this unforseen circumstance.

Pardew: " We did try but so many blocks were put into our paths. Clubs around the world know our coffers are full and try to get money out of us. Its not fair, but i can assure the Newcastle public, we will sign a marquee player in January."

:joker:

:lol: I don't know what to believe. I'm very vulnerable when the window is shutting.

Guest ToonUltra

Macheda will sign by Wednesday. I can guarantee that....simply because ManUre will pay at least 50% of his wages and he costs us nowt. Leon Best will then be sold to QPR to make up the wage imbalance.

Macheda will sign by Wednesday. I can guarantee that....simply because ManUre will pay at least 50% of his wages and he costs us nowt. Leon Best will then be sold to QPR to make up the wage imbalance.

Cool story bro.