Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

The only decent excuse for selling him could be that there was more than meets the eye about his "injury". Either it's a real long-term problem or he wasn't injured at all and had to serve a suspension for a little habit.

Can't see that at all.  He seemed a sensible lad and was settled with a little bairn.

The only decent excuse for selling him could be that there was more than meets the eye about his "injury". Either it's a real long-term problem or he wasn't injured at all and had to serve a suspension for a little habit.

Can't see that at all.  He seemed a sensible lad and was settled with a little bairn.

Any player missing for that length of time without proper updates on his injury or even specifically the problem - it has to be a suspicion.

Any player missing for that length of time without proper updates on his injury or even specifically the problem - it has to be a suspicion.

We never give any updates about injuries man.

We are selling because who needs a squad.

You just can't insinuate that man. Fucking hell :lol:.

He should have got in touch with you then; you must have had some serious fucking gear to be posting such nonsense.

Off your box you lad.

Yeah, can't see Inter giving him any kind of medical tbh.

What an awful post :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Looks like he has gone.

SANTON THANKS NEWCASTLE

Davide Santon has thanked Newcastle and the club’s fans on Facebook ahead of his return to Inter Milan.

The Italian defender is expected to complete a loan move to the Serie A outfit today.

“Life is strange… I never expected to return… Thanks Newcastle and thanks to all the fans for these three and a half years together… we’ve spent many good times…. This city and this team will always remain in my heart. I start a new adventure…. I’m happy to return to Inter… There I started my career and there I lived so many important moments…. I will give my best to repay the faith.”

Looks like he has gone.

SANTON THANKS NEWCASTLE

Davide Santon has thanked Newcastle and the club’s fans on Facebook ahead of his return to Inter Milan.

The Italian defender is expected to complete a loan move to the Serie A outfit today.

“Life is strange… I never expected to return… Thanks Newcastle and thanks to all the fans for these three and a half years together… we’ve spent many good times…. This city and this team will always remain in my heart. I start a new adventure…. I’m happy to return to Inter… There I started my career and there I lived so many important moments…. I will give my best to repay the faith.”

:giggs:

Bin off the 1st choice left back. Belting idea. Wonder if we're ever going to replace these players we're letting go :yao:

Too many left side purples man, do you want us to go under.

While I like Haidara, it would be nice to have a couple of options in a position. As usual weakening the squad

Guest reefatoon

Completely Giggsed the f*** out of you.

Another one to add to the list

No, don't count that one. I was Giggsed, which cancels your giggs. You get nothing for a double Giggs

Completely Giggsed the f*** out of you.

Another one to add to the list

No, don't count that one. I was Giggsed, which cancels your giggs. You get nothing for a double Giggs

:lol: