Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

He's had an accident, and woke up in 1973. Is he mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like he's landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if he can work out the reason, he can get home.

Nah mate. He woke up in Sunderland.

Guest Haris Vuckic

He's had an accident, and woke up in 1973. Is he mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like he's landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if he can work out the reason, he can get home.

''Where are my adidas predators?''

''You'll where black leather ones like the rest of us you puff, quick make sure you finish your tab before kick off''

Moving on to the U21s and Davide Santon completed a second 90 minute outing in six days as he led Italy to a 2-1 home victory over Turkey in Rieti.

From .com.  He actually only played 70 odd minutes in the first game  :smug: still class that he's come through another match ok.

If the likes of Santon and Ben Arfa don't start on Sunday, I fully expect to see them play against Wigan.

Moving on to the U21s and Davide Santon completed a second 90 minute outing in six days as he led Italy to a 2-1 home victory over Turkey in Rieti.

From .com.  He actually only played 70 odd minutes in the first game  :smug: still class that he's come through another match ok.

If the likes of Santon and Ben Arfa don't start on Sunday, I fully expect to see them play against Wigan.

what happens if we end up beating Spurs 3-0 with the best performance of the season??  Would you change the team to accomadate those two?

what happens if we end up beating Spurs 3-0 with the best performance of the season??  Would you change the team to accomadate those two?

I'd pick Ameobi and Lovenkrands to lead us to the title, teams will feel sorry for us and thus underperform  :frantic:

Yes.