Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Harry Redknapp has been too quiet this window... Must have something big planned for the last two hours. Live camera feed of him speeding down around London to pick Scott Parker up.

wtf, we are meant to be trying to sign a player from Liverpool, he is a midfielder and i can not think who it is, NUFC want a similar deal to Joe Cole where we share his wages, Liverpool want us to pay it all.

Merieles?

Aye they rejected an £8m bid for him so they're gagging to send him out on loan.

wtf, we are meant to be trying to sign a player from Liverpool, he is a midfielder and i can not think who it is, NUFC want a similar deal to Joe Cole where we share his wages, Liverpool want us to pay it all.

Merieles?

Jay Spearing Shirley?

Merieles?

Gerrard tbh

Right I'm going to watch Dexter for an hour now, I hope to fuck for the sake of peace in my house (my 3 year old is sleeping) and the safety of my laptop that something remotely interesting will be happening regarding a striker.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

chris_kammy Chris Kamara

Just been told by @saifpr top agent Saif Ruby that manchester city have offered £100 million + Balotelli for Messi Barca considering it now!

:spit:

:frantic:

just got in, what have i missed since page 55? have we even bothered trying?

offer accepted for ruiz....waiting for him to decide on us or fulham...reports say fulham. oh and bid for ridgewell

just waiting on him then to say fulham and then Macheda then?