Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Arteta back on.

Kenwright deserves this shit. Even if Everton don't.

Whatever, one more team going down the shitter helps us massively.

I must have missed the part where Arteta going means we're going down the shitter.

Guest sydneycove

MK Donsboss Karl Robinson tells BBC Sport's Paul Fletcher about a potential last-minute signing: "I'm sat at my desk, it has been a busy day. I'm waiting for two players to arrive - both are currently driving here on the motorway. One is Mark Beevers, who I have signed from Sheffield Wednesday on loan. The other one is a player from a higher division who has suddenly become available. There had better not be any traffic problems because time is tight. When he arrives the chairman and I will be in the room while he has his medical, trying to sell the club to him. We hope to have that completed by 10.45 at the latest so we'll have time to iron out any last-minute bits and bobs and get him signed."

Smith to MK Dons!!

:frantic:

Leeds to Buckinghamshire clear the roads!!!

Arteta back on.

Kenwright deserves this shit. Even if Everton don't.

Whatever, one more team going down the shitter helps us massively.

I must have missed the part where Arteta going means we're going down the shitter.

Just 1 piece of the overall puzzle.

f*** this commercial.  every break. :facepalm:

X-factor?

The Confused.com commercial.

:lol: Not getting that one.

My favourite commericial currently is on NFL network all the bloody time, for dateblacksingles.com or something like that, it always makes me think if someone tried to do the same for white people what the reaction would be.