Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Pardew: "Clubs know we are after a striker, and when we try and hijack their transfers at 11th hour, they make it difficult for us"

Alan, you fucking idiot. It ends at 11. You should be trying at least the 10th hour, you fool.

Absolutely disgusting if true.  The fact that they've managed to leave it so late is bad enough, but to simply give up entirely is inexcusable.  I'd call them amateurish but there are amateur teams who wouldn't fail so fucking spectacularly when given 8 months to find a striker.

Absolutely scandalous that we've not got another striker in, they really don't have a f***ing clue how to work transfer deadline day do they. There's been some good pieces of buisness from the club in the window, Santon, Marveaux and Cabaye in particular excite me and were bought for a bargain price but all in all it's not been enough. Not enough for a team wanting to push on this season, not enough for a team whose sold 4 of it's best players over the last 8 months, not enough for a team who've made a 35 million profit on transfers over that period.

I guess we'll wait to see whjat crap Pardew feeds uus, because those bastards upstairs won't feel the need to talk to the common folk. It'll be interesting to see just how many fans turn up to the next home game, bet it's lower than the fulham game even.

Guest mimifrench

You'll have a new recruit, and his name is..................... Ben arfa (better than all the names you've thought about, you'll see).

By the way, sorry but Nolan Roux scored twice today for Brest in the Cup match.