Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

Danny Simpson was on the verge of signing for Aston Villa until David Hutton went there instead of Fulham. Interesting #nufc #avfc

Alan*, but fucking hell.

@dannysimpson12

Danny Simpson

Deadline day is madness

Ma

Danny Simpson was on the verge of signing for Aston Villa until David Hutton went there instead of Fulham. Interesting #nufc #avfc

Alan*, but f***ing hell.

Thats probably why we were interested in Ridgewell as a replacement for Simpson.We wont be signing him now so I bet.Jesus christ cant take these pricks in charge for much longer

Guest WashyGeordie

Ma

Alan*, but f***ing hell.

Thats probably why we were interested in Ridgewell as a replacement for Simpson.We wont be signing him now so I bet.Jesus christ cant take these pricks in charge for much longer

Ridgewell's a CB though?

Unless they were planning on pushing Saylor out to RB like.

Alan*, but fucking hell.

As stated earlier: False sighting of world class full back reported at Villa Park.  Turned out it was Hutton dressed as Lahm.

Well done.

Thanks.  It's not even mine, it was some div on Talksport.

The forum is buckling under the pressure. Can an Admin kick Guests from viewing the forum? If the Guests wanted to read the forum on transfer deadline day they should have signed up as members.

Guests have been off all day.