Bryan Ruiz

JH

Guest guinness_fiend

Realistically though, no chance of signing anyone out of the blue in the next couple of hours. Seriously, we've had this long to bring a striker in, you really think if it was happening we'd leave it until 11pm today??

Laughable. s*** small time board.

Sorry to break it to you, but the lure of the capital and a potential lateral move to Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea in the future is a lot more attractive than a potential move to the Mackems or Boro.

And I wish that people would stop harping on about how we've left everything so late.  We've already signed a couple of decent players and other clubs seem to be suffering in the market too.  Until such time as anyone on this board can show me a business plan that's predicated on last-minute purchases, then I call bullshit on the whole thing.

We've got less than two hours to wait and whatever happens, que sera, sera.

If only we'd known since the end of the January transfer window that we needed at least two centre-forwards. Man alive, if only we'd known...

How do you know that enquiries haven't been made behind the scene?  The player market has been fairly stale for the last two years now, bar marquee players.

what a load of fucking bollocks dc u fucking lying cunty twat for fuck sake its just like a fucking remake of a shite movie

Guest ToonUltra

cant fly out of Battersea after 8pm apparently. Helicopter has to be moved by road before any deal can be done!!! WTF!!!

Realistically though, no chance of signing anyone out of the blue in the next couple of hours. Seriously, we've had this long to bring a striker in, you really think if it was happening we'd leave it until 11pm today??

Sorry to break it to you, but the lure of the capital and a potential lateral move to Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea in the future is a lot more attractive than a potential move to the Mackems or Boro.

And I wish that people would stop harping on about how we've left everything so late.  We've already signed a couple of decent players and other clubs seem to be suffering in the market too.  Until such time as anyone on this board can show me a business plan that's predicated on last-minute purchases, then I call bullshit on the whole thing.

If only we'd known since the end of the January transfer window that we needed at least two centre-forwards. Man alive, if only we'd known...

How do you know that enquiries haven't been made behind the scene?  The player market has been fairly stale for the last two years now, bar marquee players.

there's one sure way of making a player available, and it's the one thing our overly conservative business model wont stretch to

Guest WashyGeordie

The thing is though, if this bid is real and not a fake, wouldn't Ruiz of already signed for Fulham as he was talking to them for 24 hours previous to our 'bid'..?

Still think there's something in it, and it's still not impossible as we don't know whats happening really, or how far it's gone.

And I wish that people would stop harping on about how we've left everything so late.  We've already signed a couple of decent players and other clubs seem to be suffering in the market too.  Until such time as anyone on this board can show me a business plan that's predicated on last-minute purchases, then I call bullshit on the whole thing.

How do you know that enquiries haven't been made behind the scene?  The player market has been fairly stale for the last two years now, bar marquee players.

Well, you know, I dunno, we could have wasted at least two months of the transfer window chasing a player that patently did not want to come here. Then again, it's always difficult finding an upgrade on the majesterial striking magnificence that is Lovenkrands, Ameobi et al...

cant fly out of Battersea after 8pm apparently. Helicopter has to be moved by road before any deal can be done!!! WTF!!!

yet his previous bit was about bendtner being away on international duty and all the stuff coud be faxed ? players can be signed subject to a medical.

Could be a good sign. They have a reason to move the chopper.

With all the draft, this fucking window will shut soon. I just hope Mike and Dekka get their fingers cut off in the process.

As much as I think he is a prick too. I feel sorry for Pardew who's obviously getting told complete lies from the people above.

Would it surprise anyone if our top players move on in the next few windows having seen these bunch of idiots in action now?