Bryan Ruiz

JH

Have the N-O page numbers f***ed up?

Yes.

they're still there, just they are black on a very dark grey background. you may have to alter your angle looking at the screen to see them.

You owe me a pint.

Serious question for the unfeasibly optimisic fucknuckles amongst our support: why do you do it to yourself?

You deserve all the contempt and pejoritive brickbats that will surely come your way. Enjoy...

Congratulations, you live without hope and joy in your life, but you happen to correct in this instance. Well done.

Far from it, though kudos for applying an absurd leap or logic. It's not my fault that you and your somewhat deluded ilk have been left looking rather foolish. Still, there's always January, no?

Why act like an utter c***? Optimist or Pesimist everyone will be f***ed off by this. I don't see the point in acting the c*** and telling people they deserve this s*** ???

Grow up you moron.

bastard.....us realists always get left out !

Have the N-O page numbers f***ed up?

Yes.

they're still there, just they are black on a very dark grey background. you may have to alter your angle looking at the screen to see them.

You owe me a pint.

I do!

Serious question for the unfeasibly optimisic fucknuckles amongst our support: why do you do it to yourself?

You deserve all the contempt and pejoritive brickbats that will surely come your way. Enjoy...

Congratulations, you live without hope and joy in your life, but you happen to correct in this instance. Well done.

Far from it, though kudos for applying an absurd leap of logic. It's not my fault that you and your somewhat deluded ilk have been left looking rather foolish. Still, there's always January, no?

LOL, who are you and why are you here? If you're too school for school don't come to school to point at the uncool.

What I'm trying to say is: I wonder how one lives without any hope? I wouldn't even be on this forum if I claimed to have no hope for the club.

Far from it, though kudos for applying an absurd leap or logic. It's not my fault that you and your somewhat deluded ilk have been left looking rather foolish. Still, there's always January, no?

Why act like an utter c***? Optimist or Pesimist everyone will be f***ed off by this. I don't see the point in acting the c*** and telling people they deserve this s*** ???

Grow up you moron.

Aye, because I'm delighted at this. You absolute lollipop licking wanker.

Grow up you moron.

Done for the day an hour early :lol:

And without actually having done anything for the other hours

They told a pilot to move a helicopter, the sniped a bid like ebay assholes, they teased another bid.

They were totally busy, man.

Guest Rainforest

fucking hell, this is a blueprint deja-vu of the january window.

Im just gonna love to see how Pardew manages to keep a straight face this time

Far from it, though kudos for applying an absurd leap of logic. It's not my fault that you and your somewhat deluded ilk have been left looking rather foolish. Still, there's always January, no?

I never thought we would sign this guy if that's what you mean, so I'm not sure how I look foolish. But I don't assume we'll fail with every bid, we've already made some very decent signings. Should have been at least one more, but most clubs probably think that.