Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

That Diego on Athletico Madrid, isn't he on loan there? Everytime I've watched him he's been one of the best players on the field, doing amazing stuff with the ball. Would he be worth a punt?

Great player, but has too many problems to be worth a punt.

That Diego on Athletico Madrid, isn't he on loan there? Everytime I've watched him he's been one of the best players on the field, doing amazing stuff with the ball. Would he be worth a punt?

Great player, but has too many problems to be worth a punt.

It's one of those players that everything has to click for him in order to perform. I wouldn't chance it.

Transfer Market Feed ‏ @Signings_TDD

According to @cwarr07 Newcastle have signed Lille right back Mathieu Debuchy for £6.5 million. Announced when Ligue 1 finishes. #nufc

That is from ages ago, Ferguson has personally watched him many times...... although considering whats coming out of France i think we may be the front runners.....

Mates saying we are signing him and Valencia are no long in for him...... ( Perhaps a sign he's made his decision?)

That is from ages ago, Ferguson has personally watched him many times...... although considering whats coming out of France i think we may be the front runners.....

Mates saying we are signing him and Valencia are no long in for him...... ( Perhaps a sign he's made his decision?)

Mates saying we are signing him? Wheres this?

And what the fuck does your mate know about this?  :lol:

Mates saying we are signing him? Wheres this?

My mates in france lol, saying according to french media we are the front runners i wouldnt take anything from it......

Just that he also said Valencia are no longer in for him..... which i find very strange as he was thier number 1 target for a problem position......

So why would they back out? dont get it tbh.

I should have worded my post better, we are not getting him we are just the front runners and Valencia are no longer involved.

Sorry, but every time I see the Debuchy news I imagine Pardew using the "recommend me a player to sign" feature in Footy Manager with Cabaye :lol:

Its quite spooky, but that guy we got on trial, the defender, forgot his name, Christopher L..something. I actually signed him under the recommendation of Ben Arfa a day before  :lol:

It's all about trusting the players you ask.

For example, i doubt Pards would ask Danny Simpson who he reccomends from Man Utd (fuck, that's how we got Obermong). However, someone like Cabaye is bound to know which of the Lille team are worth taking, especially considering Carr will have scouted them anyway.

The season has been over now for 1 hours and 25 minutes and we haven't signed anyone yet. What the hell are they playing at?, do they just want us to be left behind by everyone?, we are never going to compete again for the top 4 if they can't be bothered to build our team up.

Transfer Market Feed ‏ @Signings_TDD

According to @cwarr07 Newcastle have signed Lille right back Mathieu Debuchy for £6.5 million. Announced when Ligue 1 finishes. #nufc

cwarr07 is back :pokerface:

Summer has truly begun...