Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Surprised no one has picked up Hugo Rodallega or Figueroa yet, both would be decent squad signings for no fee.

I'd not be surprised if both were taking the chance to have extended holidays before sorting themselves out. Latin Americans love turning up to training late after the summer break at the best of times.

Surprised no one has picked up Hugo Rodallega or Figueroa yet, both would be decent squad signings for no fee.

Rodallega is close to signing for us by all accounts.

Which accounts?

Which accounts?

Twitter accounts.

Ok then. Are "we" Everton or Fulham?

Fulham it seems  :(

ALL OF THEM!!

:lol:

basjen- Everton. Strongly rumoured for about a week & some reliable people are saying it's virtually done now. Not sure where you've got Fulham from.

ALL OF THEM!!

:lol:

basjen- Everton. Strongly rumoured for about a week & some reliable people are saying it's virtually done now. Not sure where you've got Fulham from.

Yea, caught it wasn't Newcastle ;). Got it from Twitter where i was told to search, seemed they were snatching him under your nose. That being said i didn't read to thorough since i saw "us" didn't include me.

Probably a bit late now but Rodallega would have been a decent replacement for Best on a free.

I do realise there is lots of chat about him above and I was even involved in some of it but I wasn't really paying attention at the time.

No Douglas or De Jong in Twente line-up...no really need to play them anyway but clearly a sign that the club is trying to sell them

Twente have only taken 16 players to Andorra, most of them kids and reserves.

No Douglas or De Jong in Twente line-up...no really need to play them anyway but clearly a sign that the club is trying to sell them

Twente have only taken 16 players to Andorra, most of them kids and reserves.

Did they play the same team in the 1st leg as well?

Not really since their values have decreased seeing as they've been benchwarmers.

Less than £10 mill? Would be decent deal, but I don't really see Gameiro doing any job on the flanks, and he deffo wouldn't change clubs to sit on the bench again, which means that either Ba or Cisse needs to take a seat.

So we need a striker and most people do not want that striker to be Carroll. Who could fill the third striking spot in our side.

Modibo Maiga

Kevin Gamiero

Ricky van Wolfswinkel

Bas Dost

John Guidetti

Mbaye Niang