Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Barnetta (Free) and 35 000 a week wages ... thats 1 820 000 spent on strengthening our wing attack

Diame (Free) and 25 000 a week wages ... thats 1 300 000 spent on some midfield depth

You have to include sign on fees. Probably £2 mill for each and maybe even more for Barnetta .. Geremi got £1 mill when he signed 5 years ago

Yeh sorry, i was supposed to metion them. thats why i didnt spend the full 20 mill. Also I think the club include the 4 years of contract in the total wage.

The way we operate, added to the amount of good out of contract players there are this year, leads me to think we may sign someone on a bosman. Have no idea who though.

Youssef Msakni. Never seen him play. Just seen clips and read stuff. Supposed to be the next big thing. Would reportedly be cheap, and if Ben Arfa could have a word...

Sounds legit.

Guest Roger Kint

The way we operate, added to the amount of good out of contract players there are this year, leads me to think we may sign someone on a bosman. Have no idea who though.

Apparently Mateo Kovacic and Alan Dzagoev are both out of contract this summer, well AD wouldnt be able to join til January i think. Havent checked if this is true but both would be great signings.

Apparently Mateo Kovacic and Alan Dzagoev are both out of contract this summer, well AD wouldnt be able to join til January i think. Havent checked if this is true but both would be great signings.

Are they not two of the biggest talents about? Seems weird their clubs haven't tied them down.

Guest Roger Kint

Are they not two of the biggest talents about? Seems weird their clubs haven't tied them down.

That was why i wasnt sure how true it was. Some website had a list of availables like Diame and the like, they were on there. AD would want obscene wages tbh and MK is meant to be Croatia(or maybe Montenegro's) hottest talent.

Would Michael Bradley be a realistic target? i think he would be great alongside Tiote spraying passes about and allows Cabaye more freedom to create for the front 3.

Not sure about his contract situation or what Chievo would let him go for.

Go on then, I can't get back to sleep and there hasn't been enough transfer rumours..

Elliott

Jussi

Krul

Perch                    Saylor            Williamson            Ferguson

Debuchy/Clyne      Douglas        Colo                      Santon

Diame          Butterfield

Tiote            Jonas

Gosling

Cabaye

Amalfitano                                                          Best

Ben Arfa                        Pogrebnyak                Ba

Cisse

Season loan - Vuckic, Sammy, Bigirmana, Obertan, Abeid, Tavernier.

In case of emergency - Shola, Raylor, Marveaux (purely based on his injury record), Harper.

Youngsters get experience on loan, realistic outlay including signing on fees, decent sized squad, very good aged squad.

Over to the dragons..

If we keep Ba and Cisse, I still think Best will be sold, so well be looking at a young striker to develope into that role. What to people think of Pierre-Michel Lasogga? Hertha BSC were relegated and he is a 20 year old striker who has a good record of finding the back of the net. Struggled a little in the Bundesliga this year, but he is still developing. Would be a good pick up?

If we keep Ba and Cisse, I still think Best will be sold, so well be looking at a young striker to develope into that role. What to people think of Pierre-Michel Lasogga? Hertha BSC were relegated and he is a 20 year old striker who has a good record of finding the back of the net. Struggled a little in the Bundesliga this year, but he is still developing. Would be a good pick up?

decent young player.

decent young player.

Out of favour with new management as well. However is injured until November. Future German Intertanional striker i think.

Would Michael Bradley be a realistic target? i think he would be great alongside Tiote spraying passes about and allows Cabaye more freedom to create for the front 3.

Not sure about his contract situation or what Chievo would let him go for.

Apparently only has a year left on his contract, Chievo chairmen/president/dude said they've received offers from top clubs in Italy, Germany and England. Our best chance on him was last season when he was on the cheap.

I wounder how much would Lyon part with Yoann Gourcuff. He has had a poor season in his standards and would be interesting if he can be acquired cheaply. I think a change of scenery would bring back the Yoann of old who is unplayable at his best.