Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Wouldnt be surprised if we were after that Paul George Ntep fella who plays for Auxerre. Highly rated 21 year old left winger.

He's class.

Sammy legs...

http://sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/Ntep.jpg

If Cabaye is flogged to PSG or elsewhere, I wonder if they'd consider Marvin Martin. Dipping back into the Lille pool, though I'm not sure how willing Lille would be considering they're currently second in the table.

Not that i rate him highly or anything, but apparently Gourcuff's contract expires this summer. I know we've been linked with him before.

Too weak mentally, and im unsure if he'd fit in the EPL.

Wiki reckons 2015, obviously wiki has never been wrong about anything ever.

Not that i rate him highly or anything, but apparently Gourcuff's contract expires this summer. I know we've been linked with him before.

Too weak mentally, and im unsure if he'd fit in the EPL.

Wiki reckons 2015, obviously wiki has never been wrong about anything ever.

Well tbh, i read the info about Gourcuff on a random website the other day (can't remember where). It might be incorrect as i haven't read it anywhere else.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone on here seen much of Lacina Traore? Personally i've never seen him play, only thing i know is that he's one tall motherfucker and that Anzhi are looking to get rid because of their financial health.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone on here seen much of Lacina Traore? Personally i've never seen him play, only thing i know is that he's one tall motherfucker and that Anzhi are looking to get rid because of their financial health.

James Perch dominated him in the air.

Swap deals tend to happen all the time... So lets offer Leverkusen Cisse plus some cash for Kiessling. Cisse has a great market value in Germany and Kiessling would be the perfect forward for us to partner Remy and Ben Arfa. Lethal attack!

Swap deals tend to happen all the time... So lets offer Leverkusen Cisse plus some cash for Kiessling. Cisse has a great market value in Germany and Kiessling would be the perfect forward for us to partner Remy and Ben Arfa. Lethal attack!

??? In what world?