Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

More of a offseason purchase but.

Thoughts on Winston Reid? CB probably isn't the biggest need right now but if Colo does leave we'd need another.

Is WHam's best player by a million miles (hence they've been trash since he got injured), and wouldn't be terribly expensive if they go down. There was talk of Arsenal being interested but that seems to have died down. Would be a great addition.

That Ings from Burnley looks a canny player

We've been linked before haven't we? Had no idea who we was but seems to score every week.

Him or Rhodes (probably too pricey for us) could be worth a punt for someone.

A striker would do. Think we'd challenge top 6 with that.

The difficulty is to sign players who would actually improve the first XI at the moment would cost a helluva lot of money outside of that position, and to improve the bench it'll be hard attracting players who know they won't be guaranteed first team football.

Went to Burnley-Blackpool with the father in law yesterday.

Ings works hard and seems to have a knack for scoring at that level but lacks the pace, physicality and touch of class to be truly effective in the Prem.

Tom Ince was class if a little greedy. I'd be greedy too if I was twice as good as all my team mates. He still created 2 or 3 really good chances.

Kieron Trippier, the Burnley right back who came through Man City's ranks, was the other top class player on show. He's going to be a top player. He pretty much started every one of Burnleys attacks with really clever passing and his crossing was superb.

Dan Gosling was anonymous apart from one ghost into the box that forced a brilliant save.

Ings works hard and seems to have a knack for scoring at that level but lacks the pace, physicality and touch of class to be truly effective in the Prem.

Tom Ince was class if a little greedy. I'd be greedy too if I was twice as good as all my team mates. He still created 2 or 3 really good chances.

Kieron Trippier, the Burnley right back who came through Man City's ranks, was the other top class player on show. He's going to be a top player. He pretty much started every one of Burnleys attacks with really clever passing and his crossing was superb.

Dan Gosling was anonymous apart from one ghost into the box that forced a brilliant save.

Gosling the ghost what's new.

Guest pont-toon

Wouldnt be surprised if we were after that Paul George Ntep fella who plays for Auxerre. Highly rated 21 year old left winger.

We've been credited with heavy interest in Trippier in the past haven't we? Excellent every time I've seen him.

I don't want to start sounding pro-Ashley but is there anyone we can bring in on our budget that is better than what we already have ?