Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

After what has happened with Gomis and Grenier I think we should avoid targeting any more players from Lyon. Are there any clubs out there that are strapped for cash and don't mind getting screwed over by a fat bastard?

After what has happened with Gomis and Grenier I think we should avoid targeting any more players from Lyon. Are there any clubs out there that are strapped for cash and don't mind getting screwed over by a fat b******?

Just us I think.

After what has happened with Gomis and Grenier I think we should avoid targeting any more players from Lyon. Are there any clubs out there that are strapped for cash and don't mind getting screwed over by a fat bastard?

You're missing the obvious.

G :scared:

Iirc Siem de Jong's contract ends in 18 months and he has said that he wants a new challenge and is going to leave. Not that we'll go for him or have the time. We'd probably offer 100k or something. Fuck everything..

After what has happened with Gomis and Grenier I think we should avoid targeting any more players from Lyon. Are there any clubs out there that are strapped for cash and don't mind getting screwed over by a fat b******?

We could sign a pre-contract agreement with Gomis to sign in the Summer just to spite Lyon.

Iirc Siem de Jong's contract ends in 18 months and he has said that he wants a new challenge and is going to leave. Not that we'll go for him or have the time. We'd probably offer 100k or something. Fuck everything..

Siems the next logical target, as you say though it's still a De Jong shot.

Iirc Siem de Jong's contract ends in 18 months and he has said that he wants a new challenge and is going to leave. Not that we'll go for him or have the time. We'd probably offer 100k or something. f*** everything..

Siems the next logical target.

Did we get de Jong one?

Iirc Siem de Jong's contract ends in 18 months and he has said that he wants a new challenge and is going to leave. Not that we'll go for him or have the time. We'd probably offer 100k or something. f*** everything..

Siems the next logical target.

The De Jong brothers and the Ameobi brothers. Pardew would probably bench the first two.

Cannot understand for the life of me why we aren't in for Holtby. About as close as a natural replacement for Cabaye that you can get.

We always seem to ignore the obvious bargains but I suppose our scouting is normally elsewhere and I can sort of understand why we don't target players we haven't watched closely. More mystified why we haven't gone back from Gomis. Even with agent fees his value must have nearly halved what we were offering a few months ago.

Cannot understand for the life of me why we aren't in for Holtby. About as close as a natural replacement for Cabaye that you can get.

He's gone from being a £1.8m playing to a €6m player, we missed the boat first time round when the 'real value' was there. I imagine that plays a huge part in our thinking.

We aren't signing anyone now, lets all forget about this window and enjoy the football.  We've still got a decent side and can have a good season.  Fucking hate windows half the time I forget about the football and just get pissed off at the lack of transfers.

We've had a good season and I think we can continue to, Cabaye is a big loss but we weren't a one man team.

We aren't signing anyone now, lets all forget about this window and enjoy the football.  We've still got a decent side and can have a good season.  Fucking hate windows half the time I forget about the football and just get pissed off at the lack of transfers.

We've had a good season and I think we can continue to, Cabaye is a big loss but we weren't a one man team.

Yeah....ok then....

We aren't signing anyone now, lets all forget about this window and enjoy the football.  We've still got a decent side and can have a good season.  f***ing hate windows half the time I forget about the football and just get p*ssed off at the lack of transfers.

Nice try Mike.

For me there will always be the "wonder what we could have been". So i can't enjoy it 100% until the cunts leave us!

We could be soo so much more than the nothing club we are right now in a way!

Fuck this loan lark, we are one of the biggest clubs in the country, even tho Pardew thinks we should be in the conference, and us taking on loans just makes Newcastle look cheap and tacky. If we cant afford to buy players then don't hire them like something from a fucking fancy dress shop.

I hate the way this lot will sell our soul for a few quid and then try to justify it.