Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Rafinha is being hawked around and he wants to leave to boost any chances he might have to go to the WC. We're asking €30m-€40m but knowing us, we'll be lucky to get half that. He's a more than good #10 if he keeps fit.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Rafinha is being hawked around and he wants to leave to boost any chances he might have to go to the WC. We're asking €30m-€40m but knowing us, we'll be lucky to get half that. He's a more than good #10 if he keeps fit.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

€30m-€40m you say?  how about £9.9m?

Guest firetotheworks

That's not at all how I imagined his game being. Just assumed he was more in the Ayoze Perez mould, but it turns out he's canny mint in the air, albeit in a poorer league. That transfer was so weird, we've had far too many of them.

Could be a lesson in there somewhere. When he returned at 23 from here he was nowhere near their team, at 26 he was behind only Yarmolenko for the Golden Boot.

I was championing him before he moved to Shakhtar but they are done due to the war. No way he was so bad he couldn't kick Falkland Islands sponsored footballs

what about this, we want Correa and Athletico want Costa but can't sign him till January, so Chelsea want to sell him to someone else. We offer to loan Costa till January, taking him off Chelsea's books and keeping them happy, he goes to Madrid in Jan and they sell us Correa then.

Never happen like but it would be a nice dream  :lol:

... also if it did happen we'd have to sell Mitrovic sharpish or someone would end up dead/ in prison.

what about this, we want Correa and Athletico want Costa but can't sign him till January, so Chelsea want to sell him to someone else. We offer to loan Costa till January, taking him off Chelsea's books and keeping them happy, he goes to Madrid in Jan and they sell us Correa then.

Never happen like but it would be a nice dream  :lol:

... also if it did happen we'd have to sell Mitrovic sharpish or someone would end up dead/ in prison.

Wizard of OZ on SKY movies soon if you're struggling for a bit of reality.

Wizard of Oz is not a bad reference, think you need a diploma to have brains (you already have), think you need a medal to be brave (when you already have it in you) etc etc. Perhaps we need a bit more self belief? Oh, and three top drawer players  :lol:

We've probably got enough wingers now but Swansea are interested in Nacer Chadli. No idea how much he'd cost mind or his attitude

Played pretty well as a number 10 last season.

Facundo looks like Mitrovic in the youtube clips.

Although, I do believe Mitrovic can actually contribute if we just give him the friggin' delivery. Think it will be rough tho, the team is gonna sit low and counter, which makes Gayle the much more probable outcome of the ST role.