Carling Cup 4th Round - Blackburn (a) - Tonight @ 8pm. NOT TELEVISED ANYWHERE

Beren

Am I the only one who doesn't want Aldershot at home? They'll probably beat us :lol:

After Stevenage, aye. Plus i've heard from a seasoned York City supporter that Aldershot fans are dicks so would rather not have them up here.

Am I the only one who doesn't want Aldershot at home? They'll probably beat us :lol:

Yeah, Aldershot at home and we're out.  Man Utd or City away is the best we can hope for.

:lol:

It's either an embarrassing 'cup shock' or a demoralising lesson from one of the top teams, surely. :laugh:

Every round we win there's a mentality of "We're going all the way to Wemberrrrley!" until we get our arses handed to us after a shite display and then it's "The cup is a waste of time anyways".

It's like a shit Christmas - the reality of cup football.

Every round we win there's a mentality of "We're going all the way to Wemberrrrley!" until we get our arses handed to us after a s**** display and then it's "The cup is a waste of time anyways".

It's like a s*** Christmas - the reality of cup football.

fuck off man, this is our year.

Every round we win there's a mentality of "We're going all the way to Wemberrrrley!" until we get our arses handed to us after a s**** display and then it's "The cup is a waste of time anyways".

fuck off man, this is our year.

But what about all your players getting broken legs in these matches?!

f*** off man, this is our year.

Are you Steven Gerrard?

:frantic: O0

Are you Steven Gerrard?

Are you Simon Bird?

Are you Steven Gerrard?

Are you Simon Bird?

Oh shush you  :razz:

Four wins away from silverware :frantic:

Oh, wait, semis are two legs. Bollocks.

Random did you know: for League Cup semis, the away goals rule is only applied after extra time. Really, really pissed me off a few days ago when I got to the 2014 league cup semis with Wimbledon and the players just walked off the pitch when I was expecting a shootout at 3-3 aggregate :lol:

Four wins away from silverware :frantic:

Oh, wait, semis are two legs. Bollocks.

Random did you know: for League Cup semis, the away goals rule is only applied after extra time. Really, really p*ssed me off a few days ago when I got to the 2014 league cup semis with Wimbledon and the players just walked off the pitch when I was expecting a shootout at 3-3 aggregate :lol:

semis are between the two legs and the bollocks are attached.