Carling Cup 4th Round - Blackburn (a) - Tonight @ 8pm. NOT TELEVISED ANYWHERE

Beren

Undefeated against Arsenal and Chelsea all of last season and so far this, as well as knocking Chelsea out of this tournament last year.  Drew at home to Man Utd and twatted Liverpool 3-1.

Confidence lads!  We'll have anyone.

Didn't Arsenal beat us 4-0 in the cup?, ironically at this stage as well.

IF we won this cup it would have f*** all to do with Ashley the man would still be hated and wanted rid of.. it would be more down to Pards, player desire and fkn massive amount of luck.

You clearly havent read the Pardew thread lately.

It would actually have nothing to do with him, it would be Carr, Dekka and Ashley that would take the credit.  :hmm:

Undefeated against Arsenal and Chelsea all of last season and so far this, as well as knocking Chelsea out of this tournament last year.  Drew at home to Man Utd and twatted Liverpool 3-1.

lost in the cup to arsenal? point stands, am i right in thinking only City did the double over us in the league? that atleast shows we're hard to beat

lost in the cup to arsenal? point stands, am i right in thinking only City did the double over us in the league? that atleast shows we're hard to beat

Stoke did the double over us too.

I think we can take anyone in the next round.

Pardew is right that a couple of more wins will give him some breathing space to attack this competition. We all know that the big boys will be sending out weakened teams and concentrating on the Title and Champions League.

Bring it on.  :knuppel2: