Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest antz1uk

This is when the Ashleyout campaign needs to ramp shit up. Although the campaign by itself probably won't shift him, the negative press and scrutiny this type of thing brings with it could.

The national media seems to be making a beeline for sports direct (about time!) and any extra negative press about him and Newcastle could see it's shareholders put pressure on Ashley to cut ties.

I know it's a very long shot but howay man I'm desperate here!!!!!

This is when the Ashleyout campaign needs to ramp s*** up. Although the campaign by itself probably won't shift him, the negative press and scrutiny this type of thing brings with it could.

The national media seems to be making a beeline for sports direct (about time!) and any extra negative press about him and Newcastle could see it's shareholders put pressure on Ashley to cut ties.

I know it's a very long shot but howay man I'm desperate here!!!!!

The grief that lot got from our own fans and how they were mocked despite being correct every step of the way, i'd be amazed if they bothered. Our fans are happy with being mediocre as much as the fat man is it seems.

I sometimes feel Ashley buying NUFC was part of a drunken bet as well.

Hasn't someone a bit ITK on here said as much?  That he bet someone he could make a profit out of a football club.

:anguish:

The exact same thing happened to me, I once lost £80 in a game of cards at my local workingmens club and my lass had to come along with the money she had saved for a new carpet, .........real men pay their debts Ashley.!!!!

The exact same thing happened to me, I once lost £80 in a game of cards at my local workingmens club and my lass had to come along with the money she had saved for a new carpet, .........real men pay their debts Ashley.!!!!

:lol:

Your lass must have been well happy about that !  :lol: :lol:

Seeing us buy players (well, without selling...but that's unlikely) this window will be a kick in the teeth, imo. All our gobshite Wonga fans will be wanking themselves silly over Ashley and about how amazing we're going to be because we signed 2 players etc.

I give up.