Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Literally everyone apart from on here said this or similar "ah well hes come oot now so see how it goes next season." then renewed their tickets.

1000's didn't renew their season tickets. That's the reason they don't do the members only sales for the big games anymore because they know there's no longer enough fans to take up the seats.

Literally everyone apart from on here said this or similar "ah well hes come oot now so see how it goes next season." then renewed their tickets.

1000's didn't renew their season tickets. That's the reason they don't do the members only sales for the big games anymore because they know there's no longer enough fans to take up the seats.

Unfortunately, a lot of people renewed on the back of that interview. It's all rather sad, but until everyone jacks in then Ashley is going nowhere.

Personally, I'm at the point of no return. There's nothing there anymore and I hope he does change the badge, as rumoured by Stifler (:lol:), as it will signal the end.

Slim you should drop by /r/nufc on reddit sometime and see if that doesn't help your bloodpressure

I've avoided because I like the old Us of A and don't want to change that.

Where you been recently? Throwing darts at a cardboard cut out of Alan Pardew?

Slim you should drop by /r/nufc on reddit sometime and see if that doesn't help your bloodpressure

I've avoided because I like the old Us of A and don't want to change that.

Where you been recently? Throwing darts at a cardboard cut out of Alan Pardew?

:lol: I wish I had been throwing ones at him in real life

:lol: :thup:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mike-ashley-vows-pay-sports-7095975

Talking 'exclusive' shit to the papers now the weird cunt.

I work for a supermarket chain, we get £7.36 an hour and are one of if not the best paid staff in entry level retail jobs. The staff who are over 25 will be better paid (per hour) than most supermarket workers.

It's just a shame that many of the staff there are well under 25 and get paid pennies, and most won't have decent contract hours.

Talking 'exclusive' shit to the papers now the weird cunt.

I work for a supermarket chain, we get £7.36 an hour and are one of if not the best paid staff in entry level retail jobs. The staff who are over 25 will be better paid (per hour) than most supermarket workers.

It's just a shame that many of the staff there are well under 25 and get paid pennies, and most won't have decent contract hours.

You also get free unlimited access to trolley's as well. That's one hell of a perk.

Fucking hell.  Why can't people see through this.  The man is a bastard,  he is only doing this as he has had his hand forced.  Ibvestor s and pension groups saying they won't invest. Ashley is also a fuckin liar, a proven liar and never gets pulled up for it.  I thought the mirror group was nufc's media partner not Ashley's personal mouth piece.  Fuck off Ashley, fuck the mirror fuck sports direct and fuck people who lap his bullshit up.

Worth putting here as well

2015/16: 17 points, 18th (scored 19, conceded 34)

2014/15: 26 points, 9th (scored 22, conceded 28)

2013/14: 33 points, 8th (scored 29, conceded 24)

2012/13: 20 points, 15th (scored 23, conceded 30)

2011/12: 30 points, 7th (scored 26, conceded 25)

2010/11: 22 points, 13th (scored 28, conceded 29)

2008/09: 22 points, 12th (scored 25, conceded 27)

2007/08: 26 points, 11th (scored 26, conceded 29)

2006/07: 25 points, 11th (scored 20, conceded 21)

2005/06: 25 points, 11th (scored 18, conceded 21)

Fucking hell.  Why can't people see through this.  The man is a bastard,  he is only doing this as he has had his hand forced.  Ibvestor s and pension groups saying they won't invest. Ashley is also a fuckin liar, a proven liar and never gets pulled up for it.  I thought the mirror group was nufc's media partner not Ashley's personal mouth piece.  Fuck off Ashley, fuck the mirror fuck sports direct and fuck people who lap his bullshit up.

This is it. He's had MP's and the media highlighting what a cunt he is, and he's only acting as a result of that and the negative impact it will have to his business in the long run. He couldn't give a shit about the people he was taking the piss out of working for him before hand.

This is it. He's had MP's and the media highlighting what a cunt he is, and he's only acting as a result of that and the negative impact it will have to his business in the long run. He couldn't give a shit about the people he was taking the piss out of working for him before hand.

Of course he is. He's an absolute cretin.

If only the fans packing SJP every week would wake up and see, that the only way to force this twats hand is to threaten the business.

Talking 'exclusive' s*** to the papers now the weird c***.

An increase of 15p an hour covers less than 90 seconds spent when staff get their full body cavity search at the end of their Shirebrook picking shifts.

Various reports have the amount of time spent having your clothes and belongings checked at between four and 12 minutes.

So this is pretty much par-for-the-course for Slugley - a pay cut masquerading as a real terms cut. Only Ashley...

It's a bit like pretending to spend a combined £18.5m on Riviere and Cabella when the monies paid for the respective players' registrations was about £7m.

Because of his multiple, multiple previous in this area (and that of Sh1t Direct), who would believe that we actually spent £54m in the summer? Even then, we bought mainly tripe. Again. And where's the change?

Deloitte values the stadium advertising (2014) at £25m/yr. This is 'in lieu' of the £129m 'loan' that Slugley has lent himself and is supposedly 'interest free'. Debt paid down? Not one penny.

You do the math.

I remain convinced that Ashley's WHam interview was a bet with one of his dickhead pals.