Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Does anyone know if Ashley pays now for s*** direct being plastered all over the ground?

Yes, in the form of an interest free £120m loan that is never being paid back.

Belter. So if a hypothetical buyer were to emerge, that £120m won't be tacked onto the asking price.

I don't know why people go on about Ashley.  He owns the club, bought it when we were in serious trouble financially and has pumped a bit of money in.  The likes of Brighton and Huddersfield have spent big compared to us but that will only move them up a bit nearer to our level.

I terms of spend I think we should remember that Rafas wages alone are probably at least 3 times that of any of the other promoted teams.  I believe that Ashley put in another £30 mil last season just to keep us going because our outgoings were much more (Rafa)

Why people think that he should pump money he's made through his other business ventures into NUFC  is madness

Plant. 

more like a vegetable tbh.

The taxi driver who dropped me off on friday suggested we crowd fund an asassin as the police couldnt arret 50, 000 fans. :lol:

I went along with it and suggested he has body guards :lol:

Taxi driver "ill dee it mesel,  fcking nails back in the day".

as always the annoying thing is that the easiest and simplest thing would also be the best for everyone; all he has to do is say yeah i've made mistakes, rafa wasn't one of them and he's my guy...yes we're working to budgetary constraints but rafa understands this and i'll give him everything i can so he can have us competing

there that's it, done thanks and fuck off :lol:

we all know right now there will be no positive speak about rafa whatsoever and that will be the telling factor in his tawdry little fucking interview

Does anyone know if Ashley pays now for s*** direct being plastered all over the ground?

If he doesn't get all of his money back and then some I'll show me arse in Fenwicks window.

Guest neesy111

If he doesn't get all of his money back and then some I'll show me arse in Fenwicks window.

Quoted.

Guest firetotheworks

The taxi driver who dropped me off on friday suggested we crowd fund an asassin as the police couldnt arret 50, 000 fans. [emoji38]

I went along with it and suggested he has body guards [emoji38]

I wonder if I've had him before. [emoji38] I had a taxi driver a while ago talking about him tripping over his Sports Direct dressing gown and falling down the stairs to his death.

The taxi driver who dropped me off on friday suggested we crowd fund an asassin as the police couldnt arret 50, 000 fans. [emoji38]

I went along with it and suggested he has body guards [emoji38]

I wonder if I've had him before. [emoji38] I had a taxi driver a while ago talking about him tripping over his Sports Direct dressing gown and falling down the stairs to his death.

Posdibly  :lol: :lol:

What will it take for our moron fans to realise Ashley is and always will be a cunt?

I presume when Rafa walks in a few weeks time, it'll be Rafa's fault no doubt? We'll have to rationalise it in some way will we?

We as a fan base deserve everything we get unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest neesy111

What will it take for our moron fans to realise Ashley is and always will be a cunt?

I presume when Rafa walks in a few weeks time, it'll be Rafa's fault no doubt? We'll have to rationalise it in some way will we?

We as a fan base deserve everything we get unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was with friends last weekend that still said it was Keegan's fault that he walked out.  Had to walk away.

What is Ashley's end game with us?

Use club ascan advertising space and run it on pennies,  sell and make a whopping profit doing notjing for 10 years to make that profit. 

Will listen to offers for NUFC. Quotes an astronomical amount no one is willing to pay.

Rafa will have every penny this club generates for transfers. Amount is way lower than what is expected.

In that case, it'd be cheaper to borrow the money from the bank.  Interest payments would be far lower than not receiving the value of the advertising.

£400m has been talked about as an asking price right?  assuming that's correct and there are no other bullshit ashleyisms like free SD advertising demands or something then surely that's not a bad price for club in the PL with our fan base and rafa as manager?

What is Ashley's end game with us?

I think it started as a fun play thing that became way more difficult than he ever would have imagined. But he also bought in at a great time financially so now he's riding the wave of TV money. Likely happy to cash out but only for a premium.

£400m has been talked about as an asking price right?  assuming that's correct and there are no other bullshit ashleyisms like free SD advertising demands or something then surely that's not a bad price for club in the PL with our fan base and rafa as manager?

Ashley is a liar and i doubt anyone would trust him.

well i get that aye but that wasn't what i was asking :lol:

he will want merchandising or advertising rights for 10 years or something as part of the sale.