Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Tried to get a couple of bookies to take a bet on Rafa leaving and Pardew being Newcastle manager by the end of September but none would do it. It's been Ashleys plan all along hasn't it?

This clubs pointless until he's either dead or gone. Lets face it it doesn't look like he's gonna try to sell us any time soon does it? So grim.

He doesn't care.

His objectives are -

A: milk us for advertising money for SD

B: Troll the fans by destroying all hope and trashing club icons/traditions/potential

Again, I'm not sure if it's even in that order.

When January happened and then this Barnes c**t turned up, we all knew.

The best we can hope for now is that there *is* some sort of sale in the offing and that's why the spend is so low.

Sees straw passing by..

The sale rumour was another pr bullshit to mask the undermining of a loved manager again. Ashley backs the unpopular managers purely to annoy the fans. He's an epic cunt like.

Everything will be forgotten about by the time we next play and anyone who protests will be slated and called a dickhead by the day trippers who couldn't care less. Unfortunately I think the club has the owner it deserves right now.

Everything will be forgotten about by the time we next play and anyone who protests will be slated and called a dickhead by the day trippers who couldn't care less. Unfortunately I think the club has the owner it deserves right now.

Yep, but they're proper fans you know, supporting the team and not the regime  :hmm:

He doesn't care.

His objectives are -

A: milk us for advertising money for SD

B: Troll the fans by destroying all hope and trashing club icons/traditions/potential

Again, I'm not sure if it's even in that order.

This. Its been clear for years this is the case, but its just been made much much clearer. I think the only way there might be large enough protests against him is if he was caught out talking honestly about the club in a pub or something. He clearly finds it all hilarious.