Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

After seeing the Southampton investment I'm starting to wonder how much he's asking for...

Wonder how long it will take Rafa to actually tell the truth about the meeting and what was actually said.

Depressing to think we're never going to be a successful club whilst this wanker is still around. I can't think of one club these days that's going places when there's such a conflict between owner and fans/manager etc. Sadly good managers count for shit - especially these days.

Everyone needs to be pulling in the same direction. Sadly we're anchored by this fat slug.

It's full stop about advertising Sports Direct and it's hysterically depressing. You know it all the time, but at certain times it just gets to you, like the chilling reminder of the fact that NUFC is just a charade. It makes me so fucking angry what he has done to the club, and still is doing. When Rafa goes there needs to be riots.

Everything that's happening now was so f***ing predictable. It's why I started this thread: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,97912.0.html

Even if they tell Rafa that he can have full control, I don't think it will be long before they were meddling again in the same way they did with KK. I don't think they'd do it in the Championship - they'll fully want to win that, of that I have no doubt, but they'll want things back to normal once we get back in the top flight imo. I don't think he'd stand for it though and I'd expect him to walk.

The only thing that might stop this constant farce is to stop funding it. People won't though, so on we go, but please don't complain about it.

Been saying ths for years as there is no way on hell this club will be anything but being a yo yo between the 2 divisions whilst the fat cunt is in charge. But support the team not the regime.

It's full stop about advertising Sports Direct and it's hysterically depressing. You know it all the time, but at certain times it just gets to you, like the chilling reminder of the fact that NUFC is just a charade. It makes me so f***ing angry what he has done to the club, and still is doing. When Rafa goes there needs to be riots.

Not make a bit of difference there are too many people supporting the club will just continue on like zombies - should of happened when Keegan walked out and it didn't and it will be no different when Rafa walks in the near future either.

Guest neesy111

Absolutely no reason whatsoever why we can't spend the tv money that is guaranteed to us. Complete and utter horseshit that it somehow needs to be in our bank account before spending it.

Exactly.  We know we are getting it and the PL isn't going busy at all.

Absolutely no reason whatsoever why we can't spend the tv money that is guaranteed to us. Complete and utter horseshit that it somehow needs to be in our bank account before spending it.

I would guess this - and the money raised last summer in sales - is what Benitez keeps referring to about what Ashley 'told him' was going to be available. Theoretically the money is already ours but I bet they're playing silly cunts about it not being actually here yet. Moving the goalposts.

I would guess this - and the money raised last summer in sales - is what Benitez keeps referring to about what Ashley 'told him' was going to be available. Theoretically the money is already ours but I bet they're playing silly cunts about it not being actually here yet. Moving the goalposts.

:thup: Almost certainly this is the case.

Handicapped by our owner for absolutely no reason at all.

It seems that Rafa, somehow, was mugged off by Ashley as well.

Yep, but it seems like he's going to stay and try and fight for the good of the fans/players/club. Kinda like having a fan in the dugout taking on the owner. Main worry is Ashley cranks up the cuntishness in an attempt to force Rafa's hand. I'm thinking lining up a few deals for the last days of the window and then making sure they fall through. Hope not but can see it happening.

This cunt is 110% responsible for takin away all momentum from the squad going into this season. What the fuck was he hoping to achieve coming out in front of the cameras to plead poverty last week.

I would guess this - and the money raised last summer in sales - is what Benitez keeps referring to about what Ashley 'told him' was going to be available. Theoretically the money is already ours but I bet they're playing silly c***s about it not being actually here yet. Moving the goalposts.

:thup: Almost certainly this is the case.

Handicapped by our owner for absolutely no reason at all.

There is a reason; he and/or Charnley has come to the conclusion that the profitability sweet-spot is bouncing between the Premier League and Championship. Penfold will have a spreadsheet proving that the costs of building a squad capable of guaranteeing safety outweigh the financial benefits.