Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Never go back to a previous chick. She will still harbour the same resentments she used to have. If she didn't stay with you the first time, it's not worth it. What an amateur.

She must be hard up, sexually and financially - and he must be desperate.

Need a Donald Sterling thing to happen to this c***.

Wouldn't make a difference mate.

This cunt owns the club lock stock and barrell and other than holding a gun to his head and making him sell it we are screwed.

Never go back to a previous chick. She will still harbour the same resentments she used to have. If she didn't stay with you the first time, it's not worth it. What an amateur.

She must be hard up, sexually and financially - and he must be desperate.

he'll have been knawing away to get back in her knickers the moment he had to pay her the 50m divorce settlement, remarry her and bring the cash back into the fold

This c*** owns the club lock stock and barrell and other than holding a gun to his head and making him sell it we are screwed.

Nah, if something like Sterling happened I'd have to believe premier league would step in. They have the fit and proper test thing for a reason i doubt they would be ok with racist owners.

To be successful and to make it up the ivory tower in this life you have to be somewhat of a cunt, but this man takes greed and a disregard to human life beyond anything I've seen before in the 1st world. I can't wait for the day it comes tumbling down around his cankles.

This c*** owns the club lock stock and barrell and other than holding a gun to his head and making him sell it we are screwed.

Nah, if something like Sterling happened I'd have to believe premier league would step in. They have the fit and proper test thing for a reason i doubt they would be ok with racist owners.

The premier league can't do anything to him.

We aren't a franchise and he can't be made to relinquish control of the club

To be successful and to make it up the ivory tower in this life you have to be somewhat of a cunt, but this man takes greed and a disregard to human life beyond anything I've seen before in the 1st world. I can't wait for the day it comes tumbling down around his cankles.

get a fucking grip man :lol:

aren't the club licenced by the FA and league or something? who runs the fit and proper ownership test?

i'm pretty fucking sure if he was proven to be a flaming racist and they wanted to the FA and PL could get him out, it's the "if they wanted to" part that would be the sticking point

Not in theory no, never said otherwise but he i doubt he could recover from such a thing.

All his businesses would be effected, as no one would want to associate themselves with a racist which is what i meant.

He'd be forced to sell up on basis of money he would lose in all his day to day businesses.

I hope this is a joke! You have basically compared him to hitler

he must be about 2 years old as i seem to recall something happening at the back end of the last decade as a direct result of "greed and disregard for human life" that is still having repercussions to this day :lol:

then again the banks just ended up taking away people's houses, jobs, savings and ultimately lives, they didn't make saturday afternoons at SJP a bit miserable so i see where he's going with the point

impressive typing for a toddler though :thup:

To be successful and to make it up the ivory tower in this life you have to be somewhat of a c***, but this man takes greed and a disregard to human life beyond anything I've seen before in the 1st world. I can't wait for the day it comes tumbling down around his cankles.

he must be about 2 years old as i seem to recall something happening at the back end of the last decade as a direct result of "greed and disregard for human life" that is still having repercussions to this day :lol:

then again the banks just ended up taking away people's houses, jobs, savings and ultimately lives, they didn't make saturday afternoons at SJP a bit miserable so i see where he's going with the point

Sort yourself out boy, maybe it was an ill advised choice of words, I don't liken him to Hitler or the Iron Lady, but he is a selfish, greedy cunt with a complete disregard to anything but his own pocket and it's not just about NUFC it's about his fat fingers being in all those pies and squeezing every penny he can out of them for a bank balance no one could spend in a lifetime. Yet he wants more and he treats it like every penny is his last.

So don't patronise or condescend me because I hold him in the same disregard, "2 years old" "like a toddler" grow up little man.

Guest neesy111

Ashley was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, father was very well off.  First 2 business ventures failed, both bailed out and then sold on by this father.

Luck cunt.

Guest neesy111

To be successful and to make it up the ivory tower in this life you have to be somewhat of a c***, but this man takes greed and a disregard to human life beyond anything I've seen before in the 1st world. I can't wait for the day it comes tumbling down around his cankles.

Sort yourself out boy, maybe it was an ill advised choice of words, I don't liken him to Hitler or the Iron Lady, but he is a selfish, greedy cunt with a complete disregard to anything but his own pocket and it's not just about NUFC it's about his fat fingers being in all those pies and squeezing every penny he can out of them for a bank balance no one could spend in a lifetime. Yet he wants more and he treats it like every penny is his last.

So don't patronise or condescend me because I hold him in the same disregard, "2 years old" "like a toddler" grow up little man.

The word is prontonise.

Sort yourself out boy, maybe it was an ill advised choice of words, I don't liken him to Hitler or the Iron Lady, but he is a selfish, greedy c*** with a complete disregard to anything but his own pocket and it's not just about NUFC it's about his fat fingers being in all those pies and squeezing every penny he can out of them for a bank balance no one could spend in a lifetime. Yet he wants more and he treats it like every penny is his last.

The word is prontonise.

:thup:

Ashley was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, father was very well off.  First 2 business ventures failed, both bailed out and then sold on by this father.

Luck cunt.

Really? I'd always thought that his father worked for a seafood firm and mother was a secretary?

Guest neesy111

Luck cunt.

Really? I'd always thought that his father worked for a seafood firm and mother was a secretary?

Well I've been told that.  :mystery:

get a f***ing grip man :lol:

:lol:

"Disregard for human life"