Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

it should probably be noted she is a Liverpool fan and was with someone Rafa knew from his time at Liverpool, as his guest. Nothing to see here

https://propaganda.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/070819-Liverpool-v-Chelsea/G0000Hk9a59AMuVU/I0000SbgoB_b0l5Q

Obviously would be delighted to be wrong

That picture is from 2007, the same year she tried to broker a sale of Liverpool to potential buyers.

Her name has actually come up in connection with NUFC before. Louise Taylor wrote a piece about Ashley when he first tried to sell the club.

Basically it was a guide of how not to approach wealthy Arab businessmen. She mentioned that Mrs Staveley was the one to go to.. and indeed Mike had approached her but she was too busy with other things at the time.

So I think that puts the idea that Rafa set this up to bed.

It’s more likely that Mike is employing her to seek out an investor, so if anything is happening it’s at a very early stage.. and probably not worth talking about at this point.

But seemingly people have known about this women and her interest for some time

I’ve heard a few people say that she’s been interested in buying a Premier League club for a while. Taking those words literally I’m wondering if she’s interested in buying it for herself rather than a 3rd party? Though looking at career she seems to be very business oriemtated and buying a Premier League club wouldn’t exactly be the wisest investment for her.

I dunno, a prem club gives you massive global coverage where you can slap sponsorship all over the stadium and kit.  See Mike Ashley and Sports Direct for details.

Football finance expert David Back was also there yesterday, here is a picture of him next to Amanda's husband.

DLGteLWW0AA8qFJ.jpg

He was even tweeting about the trains being delayed at Newcastle after the match.

Nah, that's Carl from Up.

Wonder if Amanda is interested in buying the club herself or if she represent someone else.

Would like the first because would like us to have a brittish owner. But I think she represent someone else, far east probably.

Had it confirmed today she was on a table in Heroes club. The table that Rafa sponsors - alongside Steve Wraith & Hillsborough women. Normally it's the likes of Joe Allon and Wraiths mates that get onto that table. Trying to find out more about it but she was 100% in Heroes for the game yesterday.

EDIT: Just found out that when Rafa first came to Newcastle he got one of his advisors to contact Wraith as a fans contact as such, he has since became close and that table in Heroes is usually reserved for Rafas advisors etc.

Guest Howaythetoon

If Rafa is friends with that cunt, Rafa out! Wraith is singly the most embarrassing thing about our club, cant stand the utter bell end. Didn't he get chinned away to Palace in the first Championship season?

Guest Howaythetoon

Maybe this lass then was just there as a friend of Rafa's... Howay Mike sell the fucking club man you fat bastard cunt.

Maybe this lass then was just there as a friend of Rafa's... Howay Mike sell the f***ing club man you fat b****** c***.

100% there as a guest of Rafa. But, that doesn't mean she wasn't having a look around for a potential buyer.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm being daft I know, but I'm hoping she was there to report back to would be buyers and that Rafa is part of the wining and dining, basically selling the club to her. If he knows her that's all the better and would make me believe if that's what is happening, that Ashley is close to selling up as there is no way he would allow such a figure to be in attendance without his say so or total backing. Rafa does seem far less agitated lately and much more relaxed, almost happy. When asked by interviewers about a sale, his eyes glinted and that adorable lovely smile of his surfaced, the loveable man that he is. Please let this happen, even with Rafa as manager, as long as Ashley owns us it's not going to be any better. Anyway the plot thickens...