Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest Brazilianbob

My daughters ex is at Newcastle uni and he works as a steward at SJP for home games, so he will probably be one of those who will benefit from the generous £Im bonus.... if we win!

The amusing part for me is he is an Arsenal fan.  If his team wins he loses out on a wacking great bonus  :-)  Serves him right for messing my daughter about.!!!!

My daughters ex is at Newcastle uni and he works as a steward at SJP for home games, so he will probably be one of those who will benefit from the generous £Im bonus.... if we win!

The amusing part for me is he is an Arsenal fan.  If his team wins he loses out on a wacking great bonus  :-)  Serves him right for messing my daughter about.!!!!

:lol:

Intriguing gesture and adds a bit of spice to the last game.

Well exactly. It's a way of motivating the players in what would otherwise be a meaningless game for them.

If he recoups his money by the club finishing 5 places higher, then so what? Everybody wins.

Let's put it this way, if he really wanted to give the non-football staff a bonus, he could have sacked Pardew in January and used the money from a top table finish to fund the bonus. Gambling against beating CL-chasing Arsenal to give people a bonus ffs :lol: Real man of the people.

How is he gambling? These bonuses don't have to be paid! That's what a bonus is! He's offering something that he doesn't have to offer! How is he not a man of the people when he's offering his lowest paid employees more money? Your dislike of the man has seriously clouded your judgment of this one issue. Just because he fucked up last summer and with Pardew so far doesn't mean that all his good actions don't deserve credit.

Well exactly. It's a way of motivating the players in what would otherwise be a meaningless game for them.

If he recoups his money by the club finishing 5 places higher, then so what? Everybody wins.

I'm not sure the players will be too motivated by non-playing staff getting bonuses, but it's a nice thought.

I'm not sure the players will be too motivated by non-playing staff getting bonuses, but it's a nice thought.

The chefs at the training ground, people who put their training gear and boots in the dressing room, masseurs, etc who they see on a daily basis. There'll be a bond of some sort there and they'll find it hard seeing them eye to eye if they don't put the effort in today.

This will go down in history as a masterstroke if we win today. It will put back the nefarious plans of the New World Order a hundred years. Forza Ashley!! Lasciato l'esercito toon combattere attraverso il Rubicone e distruggere coloro che hanno impostato la loro piani oscuri contro di noi!! Vittoria!! Aumento!! Hatem il semidio dei modi scuri!

Really don't see the problem with this.

There isn't one but the smallest of stories have to be adapted to people's agendas. Nothing can be taken at face value after this season of pain.

Nope, yet again you're ignoring the content of posts. Agendas, eh.

Says something of the quality of the people that post on here, that when a man does something good, it gets shot down. Tea lady has chance of getting a wad of cash, wow..... so terrible..... im embarrassed to be a supporter today....how could she....

Says something of the quality of the people that post on here, that when a man does something good, it gets shot down. Tea lady has chance of getting a wad of cash, wow..... so terrible..... im embarrassed to be a supporter today....how could she....

He should just give it to her either way then, or give it to her for something she can control.

Really don't see the problem with this.

There isn't one but the smallest of stories have to be adapted to people's agendas. Nothing can be taken at face value after this season of pain.

Guest elbee909

He should just give it to her either way then, or give it to her for something she can control.

Yes.  If my bonus was dependent on someone else's performance I'd probably leave that company, thanks very much.

Yes.  If my bonus was dependent on someone else's performance I'd probably leave that company, thanks very much.

its an added extra they wouldent get anyway, if it pays off good. if it dont, whats they loosing? Really cant see the problem. It's basically like a free bet at the bookies. alot of people use those but you dont have a problem with ladbrokes.

Wonder how many tea ladies up and down the country get a £4k bonus at the end of the year based on numbers poured.

Is not their regular bonus :(