Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

"I'm not your mate..." :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

The most needless and out of the blue cuntishness I've ever seen.

Shame, like, I'm sure Kanji longs to be the mate of some calling himself Deputy Dawg UK

Seriously :lol: I'm still shocked, of all people he needlessly bit at - it was me. Incredibly and unnecessarily rude. Truly amazing.  All I said was basically "hey man, don't joke about this - it's cruel"

the man is worth £2 billion, ffs that's £2000 million! what sort of hole would an investment of £50 million put in that? it's 2.5% of his worth, he'll make that in either interest of more profit from his business, it's obviously got personal, no doubt about it.

not too keen on the idea myself, we hate chelsea and citeh for being a rich mans plaything and earning f*** all so can't say I'd be happy if we done exactly that.

Wrong - we DON'T hate Chelsea and Spurs because they are rich men's playthings...we hate them because we are not in the same league but have bigger crowds.

I couldn't give a toss how we get success as long as we get it and you are forgetting that in the 90s WE were the ones doing the spending with SJH and KK - remember Shearer etc ?

speak for yourself, I don't hate spurs, as far as I'm aware their spending is based on what they've earned and their own risk (debt), like we did, SJH didn't give a hand out, a hand in if anything as he was a taker out of cash unlike abramovic.meanwhile many complain that that sort of thing is killing the game.

so what about ashleys gambling, it's his money, why don't you put more of your money into the club ?

Are you feeling OK..?? That last sentence was possibly one of the silliest I have seen on here....has it occurred to you that I actually don't OWN the club or have a couple of billion pounds ? Your beloved Mike does....

For your information, I spent a great deal of my own time running around(petrol at my cost and no fee involved)buying up shares during the Magpie Group campaign so we could have a better football club - which we got. I bought STs and shares in the club too. so I put my money where my mouth was.

As for your comment about SJH, if he hadn't rescued the club in 1992, there would have been NO KK, NO New Stadium and maybe a club like Sheff Weds.

What have YOU done for NUFC apart from be a Soopafan ?

I'm not your mate  but wait and see

:lol: ice cold Deputy Dawg man, Ice cold.

[insert Standing Round of Applause GIF]

Unashamed prickery, in it's simplest & finest form right there.

Nothing against you Kanji... there just comes a time when certified pricks (like myself) feel compelled to stand-up & honor the contributions of their gifted peers.

the man is worth £2 billion, ffs that's £2000 million! what sort of hole would an investment of £50 million put in that? it's 2.5% of his worth, he'll make that in either interest of more profit from his business, it's obviously got personal, no doubt about it.

not too keen on the idea myself, we hate chelsea and citeh for being a rich mans plaything and earning f*** all so can't say I'd be happy if we done exactly that.

Wrong - we DON'T hate Chelsea and Spurs because they are rich men's playthings...we hate them because we are not in the same league but have bigger crowds.

I couldn't give a toss how we get success as long as we get it and you are forgetting that in the 90s WE were the ones doing the spending with SJH and KK - remember Shearer etc ?

speak for yourself, I don't hate spurs, as far as I'm aware their spending is based on what they've earned and their own risk (debt), like we did, SJH didn't give a hand out, a hand in if anything as he was a taker out of cash unlike abramovic.meanwhile many complain that that sort of thing is killing the game.

so what about ashleys gambling, it's his money, why don't you put more of your money into the club ?

Are you feeling OK..?? That last sentence was possibly one of the silliest I have seen on here....has it occurred to you that I actually don't OWN the club or have a couple of billion pounds ? Your beloved Mike does....

For your information, I spent a great deal of my own time running around(petrol at my cost and no fee involved)buying up shares during the Magpie Group campaign so we could have a better football club - which we got. I bought STs and shares in the club too. so I put my money where my mouth was.

As for your comment about SJH, if he hadn't rescued the club in 1992, there would have been NO KK, NO New Stadium and maybe a club like Sheff Weds.

that sentence was silly and delibertely so, it was to play on the silliness of you stamping your foot, pouting your bottom lip and folding your arms like an 8yr old in a huff because the nasty man didn't do what you wanted him to with his own money.

the bit re john hall is that he didn't really put any money in when we were spending, the club used it's incomings and debt. as far as I remember lady hall put up £250,000 in the early days to buy brian kilcline and that was it.

as regards what do I do, I buy my season ticket and thats it, don't buy strips or other mechandise and if I had ashley's money the last thing I'd do is buy a football club.

that sentence was silly and delibertely so, it was to play on the silliness of you stamping your foot, pouting your bottom lip and folding your arms like an 8yr old in a huff because the nasty man didn't do what you wanted him to with his own money.

the bit re john hall is that he didn't really put any money in when we were spending, the club used it's incomings and debt. as far as I remember lady hall put up £250,000 in the early days to buy brian kilcline and that was it.

as regards what do I do, I buy my season ticket and thats it, don't buy strips or other mechandise and if I had ashley's money the last thing I'd do is buy a football club.

I withdraw my earlier remark - THIS comment is the silliest I have seen on here so far.

I won't even give it credibility by responding.

Pathetic.

I withdraw my earlier remark - THIS comment is the silliest I have seen on here so far.

I won't even give it credibility by responding.

Pathetic.

Alright Douglas - calm down.

I'm not your mate, friend.

I'm not your friend, pal.

I'm not your pal, buddy.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

I'm not your guy, friend.

Guest Slippery Sam

I'm not your pal, buddy.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

I'm not your guy, tent boy.

I'm not your pal, buddy.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

We used friend already so

:giggs:

I'm not your pal, buddy.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

We used friend already so

:giggs:

That's the point, it's supposed to come back around.