Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Ashley = Eric Cartmen in his 40s

:lol: That was a great comment on Faceys, you're absolutely spot-on there.

I can just see the board meeting with Pardew, Kinnear, the PR bint and the rest of the tards.  Ashley hoying a Cartmen meltdown infront of everyone.

Awful thought this monring whilst on the metro. 

He has his SD News thingy, which we find a bit of a laugh, and we have recently found out he wanted to charge the local media money to report on the news of Newcastle United.

I was wondering if this banning of the local press over summik pretty trivial is all part of a stratergy of making Sports Direct News the go to site for NUFC news, starving the local press of coverage.

Forcing Newcastle fans to use his site. 

Awful thought this monring whilst on the metro. 

He has his SD News thingy, which we find a bit of a laugh, and we have recently found out he wanted to charge the local media money to report on the news of Newcastle United.

I was wondering if this banning of the local press over summik pretty trivial is all part of a stratergy of making Sports Direct News the go to site for NUFC news, starving the local press of coverage.

Forcing Newcastle fans to use his site. 

Said that a few months ago - the story about 'Rooney' earlier on this year, was testing the water.

He's not even quiet though. He's always on hand to defend him. Sickening watching him on Goals on Sunday.

Beardsley subscribes to Winston Churchill's famous phrase about jaw-jaw being better than war-war..

With a jaw like his, its hardly surprising..!

Joking aside, he IS a prat, makes you cringe when he supports the powers that be at NUFC, simply because he wouldn't get a job anywhere else - at least, one that his dear wife would let him accept...

Brian McNally ‏@McNallyMirror 11m

Proud to say I led fans' campaigns in Sunday Mirror that saw IMUSA block Sky & Spirit of Shankly help oust H&G.Now I'm up for a #nufc fight.

banks had more to do with Hicks and Gillette than any fan group

I've just been watching Steve Harmison interview Kevin Keegan on Sky Sports, i know i'm probably months late with this reaction but Jesus. Couldn't have said it better Kev.

As far as i'm concerned NUFC is in a coma, and will remain so until this fat cunt does one.

really is amazing how one simple decision can be responsible for as much hatred as Ashley and the decision simply was hiring Keegan in the first place, would everything have played out like it has? Would there been anywhere near the level of reaction if someone other than a Newcastle legend in Keegan had been forced out in the manner he was?

For months and months the local press have sat back and paraded Newcastle United in a good light despite the severe soaking of s*** that's downpoured on our club. As soon as they cover some of the other perspective they get f***ed off. I really hope the local press constructively spin this and show the club to be utter c***s, because they are. Doing this will only gather more support against this obese, blubber-chubber of wank splat. The sooner him and his pisshead and puppet act f*** off the better. They've lost the f***ing plot. We won't be silenced...