Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest Bert Shaft

People should take A4 size SHITE DIRECT flyers to the games and wave em about willy nilly, like. Especially when we get throw ins and corners.

Bad publicity will make the fat c* nt cringe.

:cheesy:

People should take A4 size s**** DIRECT flyers to the games and wave em about willy nilly, like. Especially when we get throw ins and corners.

I've said before that all along we've missed to easiest most simple trick to get back at Ashley: advertise a rival company. Its what would hurt him the most (aside from not attending games). It would be so much more effective than "get out of our club". Even a poster saying SHIT DIRECT is still focusing on HIS company and still, in effect, advertising his company. IMO we need to stay clear of SD and put all the focus on a rival company - and the most obvious one from where I can see is DW SPORTS (he seems to have shares in a lot of different sports company's like JD).

Any banner about Pardew/Ashley? Simply have DW SPORTS in the corner.

Any t-shirt about Pardew/Ashley? Again, simply have DW SPORTS in the corner.

We need to beat him at his own game, he's using SJP for free advertising, we need to do the same for his rival.

Guest Bert Shaft

Cracking idea that, any chance you could get 40000 printed before the Hull game? I'd be prepared to hand a few out for you.

Buy me a good printer and loads of ink then.  :whistle:

People should take A4 size s**** DIRECT flyers to the games and wave em about willy nilly, like. Especially when we get throw ins and corners.

I've said before that all along we've missed to easiest most simple trick to get back at Ashley: advertise a rival company. Its what would hurt him the most (aside from not attending games). It would be so much more effective than "get out of our club". Even a poster saying s*** DIRECT is still focusing on HIS company and still, in effect, advertising his company. IMO we need to stay clear of SD and put all the focus on a rival company - and the most obvious one from where I can see is DW SPORTS (he seems to have shares in a lot of different sports company's like JD).

We need to beat him at his own game, he's using SJP for free advertising, we need to do the same for his rival.

DW Sports is a rival to Sports Direct in the same way that Alan Pardew is a rival to Jose Mourinho.

DW doesn't even have an online store FFS.

I've said before that all along we've missed to easiest most simple trick to get back at Ashley: advertise a rival company. Its what would hurt him the most (aside from not attending games). It would be so much more effective than "get out of our club". Even a poster saying s*** DIRECT is still focusing on HIS company and still, in effect, advertising his company. IMO we need to stay clear of SD and put all the focus on a rival company - and the most obvious one from where I can see is DW SPORTS (he seems to have shares in a lot of different sports company's like JD).

DW Sports is a rival to Sports Direct in the same way that Alan Pardew is a rival to Jose Mourinho.

http://www.dwsports.com "Your online DW Sports Store is coming soon... "

If not them is there anyone else?

Coming soon indeed.

In the UK, sadly not. Fatty's cornered the market.

This is why he's looking overseas now, but holding up adverts for InterSport (who are huge on the continent) will just confuse people.

Straightforward abuse and walk-outs are probably the best bet for those people who must go. I racked it in last season as I'd had enough but if people still want to go then I have to respect that.

:lol: That reminded me of this:

http://www.fanpop.com/images/polls/22375_4_full.jpg

said this before, there is an inter sport/DW sport in newcastle. and it's dave whelan, he'd lap it up, not that i like that pain in the arse either

http://www.intersport.com/stores/newcastle-dw-sports-s3186

Dave Whelan (who you've correctly identified as another cunt) will lap it up - so what?

Give me more (and more, and more) of Cardiff City's hatefest any day to even begin getting results.

Guest dazzanufc1892

DW Sports, if I'm not mistaken, is dave whelan sports. The JJB Soccerdome here was changed to DW Sports.

It would have to be something that could be national and also be recognised by the national media. A local emporium of such, would have no material affect on Ashley's empire, nor would it be counter productive if seen as not many people would be able to access the local boys.

By launching a large scale, no offensive front, would not create the ill feeling that can be associated with crass songs or posters.

I am willing to spend some time on this project, if i thought it would have the backing of 80% of fans. but this would have to be documented and evidenced before any concrete steps could be taken.

so, if you boys are serious, here is the proposal that i would be willing to consider:

all season tickets holders are invited to submit their views on the regime and how strongly they feel. Unless 50% reply, no action can be considered.

If the views presented by the majority, are in favour of supporting a supporter movement, a concerted, and agreed method is discussed and negotiated at a number of fan meetings

My personal proposal is that a new body, labelled The newcastle United Season Ticket holder and Members group is formed. Sponsorship is then sought, by a rival brand. Fans can then wear their member shirts, with that company sponsorship on it to all games, without this being a belligerent and leadership less movement.

The sponsorship money is then pooled, along with any associated fees that one would wish to charge, to go towards the robson foundation, with a large amount held on trust, so that if a consortium ever comes to buy the club. That is put forward by the group, to assist and hold a small stake in the club to represent the fans views, much like in germany.

This way in the short term, a valid and reputable movement is created. The fans back it in a majority and it is spearheaded by professionals who can eloquently voice the MAJORITY opinion. There is a concerted goal that all would wish to achieve, and it is not just a one off protest given no credence by the wider, non supporting population.

I appreciate many would not support such a vision or goal, and the consumption of time, if to be achieved, would be somewhat significant, if it were to work. It would be nice to see fans offered the opportunity to elect a members to a board who represent not just a supporters group who many may not join, but members who get membership by being members of the club.

Anyway, it would be interesting to see what you guys thought of such ideas. The club is in a direction that i struggle to support. I accept i may be in the minority in certain quarters, but we have never had such a mass discussion, or movement if so desired with a clear and flagrant aim. The protests held at the end of last season, were fractious as best.

Guest firetotheworks

Do you honestly not think 16% approval is absolutely terrible?

I meant more Ashley and Charnley tbh, but Pardew still needs to be hammered as much as possible.