Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Would lol if he fucks these over, can't stand em

Thing is can't get any worse for them

SD United/SD arena  could def get worse

They are about to go in to administration with possiblity of liquidation twice in less than 5 years. Don't think they care what stadium is called. I hate them too and Celtic, but as fans they've had a shit ride

They're more radge than we are. One of them might end up killing him. We can only hope any way. I hope they look forward to 0-3 home defeats to Celtic.

Don't even joke about that :lol: if they get beat 3-0 off Celtic at home he will die within minutes.

Guest antz1uk

takes fuck all to win the league up there so they will be fine, he'll make a bucket load of money and they'll win more and more titles, no brainer for them really, they'll still get regular European football, certainly no less than they've previously had, he's not stupid, very little investment required in that league to be succesful

Be interesting to see if they take Ashley's s*** the way we have

http://www.thestar.co.uk/webimage/1.5894244.1374833044!/image/4083034634.jpg_gen/derivatives/articleImgDeriv_628px/4083034634.jpg

they most definitely will hurt people. They'll probably just do it anyway for a laugh. They nearly killed me doing the 'bouncy bouncy' on the subway :lol: Like Newcastle though a large amount of the mega-fans have given up hope and been replaced with wee neds.

Suppose but I'm sure Ashley will find a way to make it unbearable for them

Yup he will sort them out financially but will suck the life and joy out of it

He hasn't done that here mind - the huge increase of media revenue has done that

Suppose but I'm sure Ashley will find a way to make it unbearable for them

Yup he will sort them out financially but will suck the life and joy out of it

He hasn't done that here mind - the huge increase of media revenue has done that

I meant in terms of securing them from going bust

Perhaps he's looking at Rangers and Celtic moving into the Premier League?

Did our politicians offer that for the No vote?  :lol: :lol:

It would have been a game changer if they had seeing as Glasgow voted yes. But then you couldn't blame them for not believing a word Cameron says.

Its going to happen at somepoint, either that or a European Super League starts up.

Getting to the point where I'd rather a league without Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd.

Feel like that as well.  Let them go off and form their entertainment league and tour the world and let everyone else get on playing competitive football again.

Unfortunately Celtic already have a route to the premier league through Celtic nation  :sad:

Hasn't the bloke who was putting the money in pulled out? I know a couple of lads who went to play for them on big money and they've had to leave.