Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Trying to run something obviously well meaning and potentially very beneficial for the club and receiving nowt but moronic abuse must get pretty fucking tiresome tbf.

If Rafa is forced out they'd be well received I'm sure. Start bringing additional negativity into the early season when Rafa is calling for support and they'll be rightly destroyed.

have i missed something; has there been any suggestion of 'bringing additional negativity' to the start of the season from AO or anyone for that matter?

Nee idea, the thread has been bumped.

So our beloved owner chooses the first day of the season to tell us he can't compete that he's just a poor multi billionaire & make an excuse for the season going awry before we've even started, because he doesn't have a manager to do that for him anymore. For the record we have never asked for mike's billions just what we're owed as a club, unfortunately mike see's the clubs money as his own. Mike listen up, after 10 years it's time to piss or get off the pot.

Guest The Little Waster

The best thing Ashley out could do is talk discretely to Rafa. I imagine they share a goal.

The best thing Ashley could do is die

Guest The Little Waster

The best thing Ashley out could do is talk discretely to Rafa. I imagine they share a goal.

The best thing Ashley could do is die

Just had a clip on after the Watford Liverpool game admitting he made a mistake changing the name of st James park and shouldn't have done it, might be old news

Yeah I seen that first thing today - bloke is a moron!

"I'm me and I'm going to talk about making an error, I should not have changed the name of St James' Park. I shouldn't have done that."

I don't trust one word this guy says.

"I'm me and I'm going to talk about making an error, I should not have changed the name of St James' Park. I shouldn't have done that."

Full interview apparently on Super Sunday, if you can stomach it.

Nah it's a specific programme - 7pm for an hour.

Just had a clip on after the Watford Liverpool game admitting he made a mistake changing the name of st James park and shouldn't have done it, might be old news

Would be a classic PR tactic to put his hands up and fully admit to one of the f*ck ups where he has had second thoughts and reversed his original decision. This creates a false impression of integrity and ignores the effect of the many other f*ck ups that he cannot reverse (Kinnear etc). Let's see. I will watch it for sure, I expect to see something orchestrated by Keith f*cking Bishop but may get a surprise......

wait there's a one hour special ashley interview? :lol:

wait there's a one hour special ashley interview? :lol:

will be more an ashley speech rather than interview tbh.