Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

£400m has been talked about as an asking price right?  assuming that's correct and there are no other bullshit ashleyisms like free SD advertising demands or something then surely that's not a bad price for club in the PL with our fan base and rafa as manager?

Ashley is a liar and i doubt anyone would trust him.

he will want merchandising or advertising rights for 10 years or something as part of the sale.

riiiight, probably, but if it was just a straight sale then surely £400m isn't such a bad price?

£400m has been talked about as an asking price right?  assuming that's correct and there are no other bullshit ashleyisms like free SD advertising demands or something then surely that's not a bad price for club in the PL with our fan base and rafa as manager?

well i get that aye but that wasn't what i was asking :lol:

I know im just radging at the moment.  He probably isnt selling and just fobbing everyone off.

Guest The Little Waster

The type of person we need to buy us likely wouldn't blink at throwing an extra 20-30m in to remove all stipulations. There aren't many of these people though.

A hitman is a lot cheaper

he will want merchandising or advertising rights for 10 years or something as part of the sale.

riiiight, probably, but if it was just a straight sale then surely £400m isn't such a bad price?

sounds about right aye if it was a straight up honest sale.

Leaving the door open to Shearer becoming manager. Apologising to KK. Go fuck yourself, Mike.

Seriously, what the hell is he still doing here. Everything he is saying just points towards pure negligence and a total lack of commitment. This is horrific man....genuinely wondering at this stage if I'm more of a Rafa Benitez fan than Newcastle United.

Apparently he's going to be here 'a good while longer'? This is hell on fucking earth. Sick.