Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Just emphasises how little point there is supporting this football club

Aye but you can't just turn it off like a tap can you, it's a love affair, unfortunately ours is with the football club version of herion.

He thought as recently as 13/14 season he had got it right, by signing "The best young talent around", but within 18 month we were back to square 1, fighting relegation basically. .

Oh. I wonder, I really do wonder, what the main decision he got wrong was which lead to us fighting relegation :lol:

Aye but you can't just turn it off like a tap can you, it's a love affair, unfortunately ours is with the football club version of herion.

Ive never Taken heroin, but Im going to guess you have more good times than you do supporting newcastle :lol:

Ive never Taken heroin, but Im going to guess you have more good times than you do supporting newcastle :lol:

No i never have, but my girlfriend who i was with for a long time when i was young, her brother did and the addiction was horrid. You just watch a family get torn apart, spiltting down the middle where there are no winners.

While over dramatic and in no way a proper comparison, our love for our club and the fact we can never walk away is a little similar. I mean why go through this clowns ownership and still keep doing it, we just can't walk away can we.

The herion comparison is just a tongue in cheek thing, not meant to offend anyone.

wonder what fans of other PL clubs are thinking, from their perspective (indeed any) why the f*** did that exist?

he's lying piece s*** btw, obvs

They'll obviously be the same mongs who'll lap it up, they'll think this is finally what those deluded Geordies wanted, the owner to speak. Fans of other clubs will think that's genuine, despite him being a proven liar.

"If I offended Kevin Keegan..." ffs

He sued Ashley, Ashley was found guilty, guilty as a liar and had to pay him £2m compensation.

wonder what fans of other PL clubs are thinking, from their perspective (indeed any) why the f*** did that exist?

he's lying piece s*** btw, obvs

They'll obviously be the same mongs who'll lap it up, they'll think this is finally what those deluded Geordies wanted, the owner to speak. Fans of other clubs will think that's genuine, despite him being a proven liar.

"If I offended Kevin Keegan..." ffs

He sued Ashley, Ashley was found guilty, guilty as a liar and had to pay him £2m compensation.

One of a number of cringe worthy moments.

Guest neesy111

I didn't understand when he said he chose Hughton over Shearer as he had more championship experience. I thought his first role as a manager was with us?

Maybe he meant more experience in general.

I didn't understand when he said he chose Hughton over Shearer as he had more championship experience. I thought his first role as a manager was with us?

Almost makes you wonder why he never went with him instead of Shearer in the first place, or Shearer's assistant (Dowie), or Hughton over JFK.

Maybe but didn't sound convincing.

More lies and creative recall of the past.

Hughton wasn't made permanent boss until a few months into the season. From Hughton's Wiki:

"During the off-season of 2009, owner Mike Ashley announced he was selling the club, and Hughton was again left with the job of caretaker manager when the club failed to further secure the services of Alan Shearer. This was followed by a statement from Llambias: "Mike Ashley feels it would be unwise to appoint a team manager when the club is for sale," leaving Hughton in charge for the start of the 2009–10 season."

"A positive start to the 2009–10 season saw Hughton win successive Manager of the Month awards for August and September and then again in November, resulting in the board naming him as the new permanent manager of the club, after two stints as caretaker.[29] Hughton's league start to his managerial career was the best in Newcastle's history."

No intention whatsoever of watching this s**** but I'd like to hazard a guess that David Craig didn't question or dispute a single claim he made?

Na, just polished his cock and started every question with "You are a very wealthy man...", "You've always been successful..." or "How good was it when...". Then thanked him for being honest.

No intention whatsoever of watching this s**** but I'd like to hazard a guess that David Craig didn't question or dispute a single claim he made?

Na, just polished his cock and started every question with "You are a very wealthy man...", "You've always been successful..." or "How good was it when...". Then thanked him for being honest.

Thought so. What a pathetic, snivelling excuse of a journalist he is.

Not a chance Ashley would agree to it if he was going to be pressed. Not a chance a reporter who basically stands outside the ground and relays what he's been told by club officials and Twitter is going to press him.

The only hope you can try to see from that is that after all he really is still interested in selling us, just got to hope he doesn't price the club too high.