Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest neesy111

The Football Ramble absolutely took him to the cleaners over his interview.

Link?

It's a podcast.

:undecided:

[emoji38]

Hes hard work at times that neesy lad.  :lol: :lol:

Pot calling kettle gimpy.

The Football Ramble absolutely took him to the cleaners over his interview.

Link?

It's a podcast.

:undecided:

[emoji38]

Hes hard work at times that neesy lad.  :lol: :lol:

Pot calling kettle gimpy.

I'M all kettle.

:p just mucking about.

Who would sell a club where 50 000 idiots give you free money every year ?

Echo in here or did you say the ecact same thing the other day? :lol:

Why would he sell when he has 50 000 idiots giving him free money ?

Guest Howaythetoon

I haven't watched the interview in full because I would have put my foot through the TV, but from the snippets I did watch it is again clear to me that Mike Ashley is a coward and a big baby. He is petulant, spiteful and cannot handle criticism, being told what to do and having his ideas and self challenged.

His 'apology' to all of Allardyce, Keegan, Shearer and Hughton highlighted just what a coward he is as well. He didn't have the balls to speak to any of them face to face when it come to their sackings or leaving and the fact he has only met Rafa a few times - this a man he is paying millions to manage his 300-400m 'asset' - is absolutely farcical.

I seriously believe he lacks the intellect and character to stand up to anyone that isn't a minion. Allardyce, Shearer, Keegan, Hughton and Rafa are all men who in a two-way conversation or a debate would not be brow beaten or talked down. They are strong, highly successful people in their own individual rights and someone like Ashley who was probably molly coddled and spoiled as a child simply cannot handle people like that and therefore remove themselves from interacting and having to basically deal with such MEN.

Ashley is not a real man and 100% has thin skin. The AshleyOut campaign highlighted that when he was pretty much forced to go on Sky prior to the West Ham game to talk. An interview in which he come across as a bumbling, nervous idiot whose speaking had no clear pattern of thought, insight or anything. He just rambled away as he does whenever he has spoken publicly making at times outlandish and profoundly stupid statements that really do make him look the idiot he actually is.

Strip away his many many advisers and his money and he is nothing more than a barrow boy, a street trader. Basically another Lambias!

It is no surprise he surrounds himself with weak people, needy people who wouldn't be in the job they are in if not for Ashley, drunkards and other fellow idiots. From Joe Kinnear to Alan Pardew.

Those that are not like that, strong people, real men, he cannot handle and rather than confront them man to man and deal with whatever issues need dealing with he either gets his minions to undermine things in the hope they walk away, or bend the knee so to speak or as has happened recently with his latest interview, dealing with Rafa via the medium of TV rather than face to face and that's because he's a coward, a weak soft skinned oversised man baby.

He is pathetic really, a pathetic excuse for a man.

He is also incredibly stupid because he has an asset in Newcastle United that many in the game would consider one of the jewels of world football. A club that as Kevin Keegan and Sir John Hall almost proved if not for a Cantona or a Graeme Fenton, could be one of the biggest club's in world football. Something we basically are anyway without almost trying. Top 30 of wealthiest clubs, top 30 most supported clubs etc.

Back to his interview... everything he said why has he not said that to Rafa? Its simple really because Rafa will say he doesn't want him to write cheques for £200m or compete with Man City etc. He will also challenge him on certain issues and points and then give him a detailed insight into how the club needs to be run or should be run. And Ashley again cannot handle that, he cannot deal with a man like Rafa. A strong, successful, intelligent and straight talker who would put Ashley in his place and easily so and reveal the cowardice and stupidity of the man. Something Keegan did. 

Ashley will hope that Rafa will accept the situation, keep us up and then some soverign state poaches him next season. He knows Rafa walking now would cause a mutiny and relaunch AshleyOut and he doesn't want that.

But he doesn't want Newcastle United to be anything other than a platform to advertise Sports Direct and to remain in the league for the TV money because that would require ambition, expertise, money and intelligence. And he lacks that in abundance. All of it even the money. He's wealthy, but he's no Abramovic.

Rafa will leave eventually. He will stay for now out of loyalty to his players and the fans and he will keep us up and then leave and in will come another Ashley wet dream, another Pardew or perhaps even the man himself. The Pardew era is Ashley's ideal blueprint for Newcastle and was going ever so well until that pesky SackPardew lot turned up and made poor old Alan cwy....

Ashley is here to stay unless someone matches the no doubt ridiculous valuation he has on the club and any other stipulations like SD partnership. I'm of the believe there was genuine interest to buy the club most recently and that there would be many many individuals and business' who would love to own Newcastle United and even at a premium price. But Ashley has shown he is someone almost impossible to deal and work with.

And what of the fans in the meantime?

Its going to hurt us and hurt us bad, but looking at everything the only way we get our club back is if Rafa leaves and in spectacular fashion resulting in a mutiny that sees AshleyOut become an even bigger force than they were and fans stop going to games and basically make NUFC a toxic brand that no-one wants to be part of, the owner included.

I personally think we are stuck with Ashley and this will always be how our club is until the fact cunt dies...

Fuck that, I'll see out this season and see how it develops, but its looking likely that I remain out of it!

Guest The Little Waster

Will keep saying it till it sinks in

Guest The Little Waster

f*** off!

Grow up

So basically everyone who goes to SJP is an idiot, and you're not?

f*** off!

Grow up

Juxtaposition of these two posts are interesting.

You legend.

Guest The Little Waster

So basically everyone who goes to SJP is an idiot, and you're not?

Me and everyone else that walked away

Guest The Little Waster

Not idiots, but if people want change- Its the willingness to continue paying up that keeps Ashley here. Very simple concept.

Thats the very definition of idiotic