Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Rafa Benitez 'could not ask for any more' from Mike Ashley, says Sam Allardyce

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-could-not-ask-13585221#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Reckon this prick is angling for a job back with us?

he's angling for a sock full of dog shit whipped at his head :lol:

Of course he openly said you can’t compete with Manchester City, as much as the fans would want them to - because there’s a lot up them up there - they can’t compete with Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea even perhaps Everton, certainly not Liverpool. Financially they just can’t get there; you have to do the best you possibly can with what you get.

How does this meme survive.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-could-not-ask-13585221#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Most definitely. Ticks box of being in last chance saloon for a top job, plus probably be a yes man mouth piece too.

he's angling for a sock full of dog s*** whipped at his head :lol:

Of course he openly said you can’t compete with Manchester City, as much as the fans would want them to - because there’s a lot up them up there - they can’t compete with Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea even perhaps Everton, certainly not Liverpool. Financially they just can’t get there; you have to do the best you possibly can with what you get.

How does this meme survive.

I knew that calculated SKY PR “interview” would fool idiots into thinking this not that the fat-headed wank-stain needs an excuse to have a go at our fans!

If toon fans/ consortium bought sports direct shares, could they influence  his activities in SD and Nufc?

If all the fans came together and created negativity around SD its possible to affect share price. Ashley has admitted thats where is wealth is.

There needs to be a core resistance to make their daily business lives a little tougher.

I also see Unite the union is having a go at them.

SD has had tons of negative press in the papers, on the news, etc. and it hasn't made much difference. If it was a local company we could do massive damage but a company of that scale, I'm not too sure. A family in Great Yarmouth aren't going to stop getting their kids their Man Utd shirts from SD just because of those unhappy Geordies in the north.

Guest neesy111

If someone murdered Steve Wraith I'd do a lap of fucking honour.

Probably the best thing you've posted on here for years.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Why is that crooked c*** still viewed as relevant by anyone?

You should have heard TalkSport piping 'Big Sam' off live on air this morning.

Horrendous stuff.

The Allardyce thing in that interview is starting to stink a bit. I wonder if they've met recently and both bonded over how utterly bent they both are and their absolute contempt for nufc fans.