Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

Guest bimpy474

Bet a penny Bale will be down the right, played his last 3 Welsh games there and was mint, if wobbly fuckhead is such a good manager its what he should do against Raylor.

Why Elliot is picked before Harper is a question I can't answer. Probably his wife knows....

Is Elliot's wife better looking than Harpers?

I don't know any of them two tbh. :lol:

[/quot

Well I suppose only Pards can answer that one. :lol:

Suddenly lost my confidence on this one.

Fucking ridiculous, isn't it?

It's like a meaningless social etiquette - not changing a team until you lose. We could have fucking Xavi and Messi on our bench and Pardew wouldn't put them in.

Guest VaVaVoom

Can understand being unchanged. Very strong bench and i fully expect to see Santon, Marveaux and Ben Arfa at some point.

The midfield battle is crucial and in my opinion Tiote and Cabaye should absolutely dominate Parker and Livermore.

2-1 Cabaye 1st scorer

Suddenly lost my confidence on this one.

Fucking ridiculous, isn't it?

It's like a meaningless social etiquette - not changing a team until you lose. We could have fucking Xavi and Messi on our bench and Pardew wouldn't put them in.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,72878.msg3274468.html#msg3274468

I’m not an advocate of, “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it”. I’m always thinking “how I can do it better?”

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Can understand being unchanged. Very strong bench and i fully expect to see Santon, Marveaux and Ben Arfa at some point.

The midfield battle is crucial and in my opinion Tiote and Cabaye should absolutely dominate Parker and Livermore.

2-1 Cabaye 1st scorer

Why would Santon come on?

We also said that about Barton and Faulin at QPR :lol:

2-1 Cabaye 1st scorer

Why would Santon come on?

We also said that about Barton and Faulin at QPR :lol:

That QPR game was 10 years ago in terms of how much we're away from it now, playing wise.

Guest bimpy474

2-1 Cabaye 1st scorer

Spuds will have 3 in there, Parker, Livermore and Modric, our two will have play well to get the ball of them.