Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

Bale vs Simpson ... Can see Bale easily coming out on top

Coloccini v Adebayor.. Hard Battle.. Coloccini can compete technically but perhaps not physically

Saylor v Defoe ... I think Saylor can dominate Defoe both physically and airially

Raylor v Van der Vaart... I dont think Raylor will have too many problems with Vdv, however vdv will drift inside which is where he will punish us

Gutierrez v Walker ... I think that Gutierrez engine may be too much for Walker resisting his drive forward

Obertan v Assou-Ekotto  ... Obertan may have the advantage here and could beg pack Ekotto with his pace striking fear into the Spurs man

Cabaye v Parker ... Cabaye has more mobility and more technique.. however Parker plays the holding wall quite well.. I think Cabaye can come out on top in this battle

Tiote v Modric .. Possibly the best playmaking centre midfielder up against the best defensive midfielder in the league.. If Tiote can stop Modric we are in with a big chance.

Best v King ... King lacks mobility however reads the game brilliantly and is a beast physically... has the potential to take Best out of the game..

Ba v Kaboul ... Two pacey player, both good in the air and both physically strong, Kaboul however is prone to the odd mistake that Ba could pounce on.

Big advantage that we have two technically gifted strikers who can alternate to help out the battle in the midfield. I think that Cabaye and Tiote will e doing alot of work helping out the fullbacks, so this is important. With confidence high at the moment. Im going for a 2-1 Newcastle win. With Spurs lack of width being there main downfall.

Guest elbee909

It'll be 60 pages once the team is announced and there is 4 pages of calling Lovenkrands a cunt.

Let's get a few more out the way:

Shola FFS

Simpson FFS

I've noticed the press aren't saying Spurs haven't beaten anyone decent yet btw like they are us. Sure, they beat a 9-man Liverpool who were crap on the day, but the two good teams they've played, they were mauled. The rest have been no better than who we've played.

well tbh their performance vs Liverpool was very impressive as they were utterly dominant with 11 men each never mind with the man or 2 advantage. What escapes me is the lack of pointing out Spurs defence isn't very good when they played Arsenal they pointed out Arsenals defence is rubbish but neglected similar for Spurs

I have to say, most games (and I do it myself) we look at the opposition, think "shit, so and so is going to piss all over so and do" but here we are 7 games and 15 points in. It's like we have never managed to handle good players before and I don't just mean this season with that.

If Sunderland have taught us anything, games aren't played on paper.

HOWAY THE TOON!