Open Training at SJP 28th October

Christmas Tree

Now we know why he gets picked every week! He must be like a fucking animal in training.

A good job Shola is injured, or he'd have had two hattricks by now - a couple of overhead kicks, one from the halfway line, two from corners while blindfolded and a goal off his arse.

Obertan just scored first goal in the practice match... Knew he had it in him...

Was their sarcastic cheering and jeering, same as against Wigan  :lol:

Is Tiote training, or are you not actually there?

No sarcasm... He did well... And if you check his thread I try to defend him when the criticism is unwarranted and goes overboard... No Tiote... No Saylor... Everyone else though...

Obertan just scored first goal in the practice match... Knew he had it in him...

No sarcasm... He did well... And if you check his thread I try to defend him when the criticism is unwarranted and goes overboard... No Tiote... No Saylor... Everyone else though...

Read on Ryder's twitter S.Taylor was training with his mask on!  Hope Tiote is ok for Stoke, doesn't look good if he doesn't train today though.

The fact that we can pull something off at this scale is impressive and will help to set us aside from a lot of the other dross in the Premier League.

It must really impress the new boys

Guest Roger Kint

RE: Obertan scoring. Remember the Championship seasons same open day when my mate took the bairn and came home raving that he had finally seen Jonas score a goal, he scored his first real goal the next game iirc. Lump on for Monday?  ;D

Read on Ryder's twitter S.Taylor was training with his mask on!  Hope Tiote is ok for Stoke, doesn't look good if he doesn't train today though.

Didn't see Saylor myself but maybe he was off to the side away from the main action...

Would have loved to have gone to this, bet it's class.  Sadly the fact I only have 2 days holiday left until April and the 500 mile round trip has stopped me from attending.

Bloody arm chair supporters.