Stoke City 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 52

Dave

This could be the best result of the season so far, if we can win here we can get a result anywhere.

It's up to you, Pardew, PARDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.

Knowing me know Par Dewwwwwwwwwww, there ain't nothing he can't do.

Impressed by Simpson, Guthrie and Obertan. Still think the latter should up his workrate a bit but he will be dangerous on the counter attack so I guess we'll say he's just saving up energy. Not sure if it has been discussed, but the first goal was offside, no?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Impressed by Simpson, Guthrie and Obertan. Still think the latter should up his workrate a bit but he will be dangerous on the counter attack so I guess we'll say he's just saving up energy. Not sure if it has been discussed, but the first goal was offside, no?

Guthrie has been very impressive.

Aye and it was fucking brilliant :indi:

A long way to go in this game yet, but we have a two goal lead and they have had to take off two of their better players. Theirs no reason why we shouldn't just be patient with the ball in the second half and control the game. Let us set the pace of the game now because Stoke managed to do just that a few times in the first half.

Guest bimpy474

The reason why they looked s*** is because we defended very well especially in midfield

Aye its us playing well, not just them playing badly.

Cabaye and Guthrie the two that have covered the most distance in the first half. Not at all surprised.

Hope Pardew spots when guthries legs go and doesn't stick with him because of his performance, fingers crossed he can keep it up though.

Guest antz1uk

personally i think it was hard for the ref to judge where the ball wa going to land, ie, who was offside when it was played when he didnt kjnow where it was going, but by the letter of the law he was offside, but really i don't give a shit as stoke are  the complete anti football, even worse than wimbledo ever were