Newcastle United vs Everton - 05/11/11 @ 12:45pm - live on Sky

Anderson

since the clock change i've gotten confused.  are you lot are an hour further ahead or behind me (in chicago)?  it's fairly early in the morning here, atm (6am) & i need someone with a clearer head to figure out when this match starts.  please?  :-*

Well am putting 2 sky divers on 1-1 and 2-1 to the Toon, never many goals in a game against Everton. But here's hoping am wrong and there is a goal fest and we stuff them :)

Howay The Lads

Never many goals? 5 in 2008. Between 2000 and around 2005 there were games with 6 goals, too.

since the clock change i've gotten confused.  are you lot are an hour further ahead or behind me (in chicago)?  it's fairly early in the morning here, atm (6am) & i need someone with a clearer head to figure out when this match starts.  please?  :-*

In approximately an hour and a half.

Get yourself a smartphone, which has a clock for every time zone. :lol:

takes about 5 seconds to open a time zone map on another tab.

Love how you've wrote this as if it's a piss easy solution to his problem. :lol: "Hmm, wonder what time the match is. I know, I'll just nip out and get a smart phone at 6am in the morning!"

takes about 5 seconds to open a time zone map on another tab.

gimme a break, i just rolled outta bed!  i knew i could count on the kindness of my internet NO family to help a brother out though.  ta!  :aww:

Love how you've wrote this as if it's a piss easy solution to his problem. :lol: "Hmm, wonder what time the match is. I know, I'll just nip out and get a smart phone at 6am in the morning!"

Ok then.

The will be on at 7:45 in Chicago. :thup:

Ok then.

The will be on at 7:45 in Chicago. :thup:

:elvis: