Newcastle United vs Everton - 05/11/11 @ 12:45pm - live on Sky

Anderson

Draw at best, pessimism beginning to kick in and concern that we're going to conk out eventually.

Hopefully the bandwagon-jumpers won't force a shite atmosphere if things start going wrong.

wow thats some arse dropping there.

The more over-the-top, carried away bollocks I read on here, the more stressed I get :lol:

EDIT: Re the post above...is exactly the attitude that makes me stressed

Why? How on earth is it carried away?

Just noticed on .com, but its Andre Marriner. The same one as Everton away last time when Felliani should have walked and it was a blatant last man penalty against Coleman. It was also him that sent off Tiote against Stevanage.

They conceded in their last seven, so I'm still fairly confident, but I can see a decision or two going against us.

He should've been banned for that. One of the worst decision I've ever seen.

Best goal of his career, probs the best goal SJP has seen. Astonishing! In fact, if it wasn't for Rooney v Citeh last season, i'd probs say best goal i've ever witnessed in the prem.

I'd say Shearer's against Villa in 01/02 is better.

Draw at best, pessimism beginning to kick in and concern that we're going to conk out eventually.

Hopefully the bandwagon-jumpers won't force a shite atmosphere if things start going wrong.

wow thats some arse dropping there.

The more over-the-top, carried away bollocks I read on here, the more stressed I get :lol:

EDIT: Re the post above...is exactly the attitude that makes me stressed

As is yours to many others. We played very well against Stoke, why the hell should we not think we can beat Everton at home ffs :lol:

I presume that this has been posted already but for those who havent seen

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20111103/olympic-standard-searches-at-everton-game_2281670_2504477

Fans are advised that there will be a series of searching procedures at the turnstiles before of Saturday's home game against Everton, as part of a test event ahead of the next summer's Olympics.

St. James' Park is a venue for next summer's games and there is a requirement from LOCOG (London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games) to carry out a number of test events to trial the search capability prior to the start of the games.

The searches will affect both the Toffees fans and a number of home turnstiles in the North-West corner, so fans in that area of the ground should arrive earlier than usual.

Supporters at these turnstiles will be searched to the standard required for the Olympic football events at St. James' Park in 2012.

This will include a meet and greet away from the turnstiles where supporters will be required to empty their possessions into a A4 sized plastic bag prior to a full search at the turnstiles. Bag searches will ushered to one side to prevent any backlog.

There will be crowd control barriers under the crowd corridor to direct supporters to the search area and additional signage will be in place. There will be two search stewards for each turnstile in addition to the stewards at the meet and greet area explaining the search procedure prior to fans entering the stadium.

Amnesty bins for alcohol will be provided away from the turnstiles to allow supporters to dispose of any cans or bottles. Persons found with prohibited articles (drugs, weapons, fireworks etc) will be liable to arrest.

Guest hatem garrincha

At what time will we know the team sheet ?

In roughly about 2 hours.

Ok. I can see the surprise HBA for Obertan :pardsgrin:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I thought you like Marveaux :(

Guest hatem garrincha

I thought you like Marveaux :(

I like him and will be very happy to see him play and show that he's one of the most talented player in the team.

But HBA is special mate...