Newcastle United vs Everton - 05/11/11 @ 12:45pm - live on Sky

Anderson

Guest Loven11

Everton (4-5-1): Tim Howard; Tony Hibbert, John Heitinga, Phil Jagielka, Leighton Baines; Seamus Coleman, Leon Osman, Jack Rodwell, Phil Neville ©, Royston Drenthe; Louis Saha

Substitutes: Jan Mucha, Sylvain Distin, Tim Cahill, Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, Denis Stracqualursi, James McFadden, Apostolos Vellios

Cahill has been s**** for over a year now. I'm glad he's not playing.

Still, can't see anything other than a home win here tbh.

What is your team?

#everton to face Newcastle: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Heitinga, Coleman, Drenthe, Neville, Rodwell, Osman, Saha.

‎#everton subs: Mucha, Bily, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Distin, Cahill, Vellios.

Not happy with Gueye & Barkley not being on the bench. McFadden isn't even fit & Strac is one of the worst players I've ever seen in the Prem.

Guest hatem garrincha

Sky just showed us lining up with Jonas on the right. Interesting if true. Might be to counter Baines and Drenthe

Marveaux is magic on the left.

Hibbert was an absolute liability in last years game like, Jonas needs to have his life again and he could be off. I'm going to be s*** scared everytime that renthe touches the ball too, can Everton buy him at the end of the season?

Free agent in the summer. Already been making noises about wanting to stay.... but, we'll see.

Hibbert was an absolute liability in last years game like, Jonas needs to have his life again and he could be off. I'm going to be s*** scared everytime that renthe touches the ball too, can Everton buy him at the end of the season?

Free agent in the summer. Already been making noises about wanting to stay.... but, we'll see.

Be great for yous  if you get him like, looks a cracking player every time i've seen him (granted not a lot like)